Reviews for The 33rd Annual Hunger Games
Delia chapter 38 . 11/28/2013
AHHH PLEASE POST THE REST OF THIS STORY ITS SO GOOD! I really love it and would be so interested to find out who's going to win the 33rd annual hunger games
clare.koopman chapter 38 . 7/7/2013
I love this story so much, will there be more?
Adelen Montgomery chapter 26 . 4/22/2013
I really like how you're rotating through charaters. Just so you know though, you have A LOT of grammatical errors and in the beginning of this chapter you say that Glamour stays by the Cornocopia with Cresent when Glamour died already. Other than that, your story is brillant.
mythkeeper6 chapter 38 . 11/30/2012
not bad so far I like it I was just thinking that back in the 33rd hunger games they probably wouldn't have hover crafts
ashbrie13 chapter 38 . 11/23/2012
Yay, thanks for updating! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/20/2012
Pleas update soon!
Lachlan chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was better then the original hunger games! Next chapter on the way!
Ashbrie13 chapter 37 . 10/6/2012
I'm glad you updated! This is such an awesome story!
madworlds chapter 36 . 10/6/2012
So, is there going to be more? Because it interests me. I think I'll favourite it. Andalso, could you submit a tribute for my SYOT?
Guest chapter 23 . 9/2/2012
Very well written :)
The Pocketwatch Ripper chapter 33 . 8/17/2012
I hour it's not Wolfbane, he ran away... I think it's Clover it one of the careers
somebody chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
This is a really good story, but I have four words to say to the world... spelling and grammar check. Also, it seems as if the author is favoring Moray and Alder. Whoever wrote the story should make a movie too. that would be soooo cool!
Lil killer16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
yo love the story i hope my tribute makes it all the way go jacob!
Guest chapter 31 . 8/6/2012