Reviews for Fire and Rain: Twilight TwentyFive Round Six
ChrisDGoosey chapter 25 . 2/21
This deserves so many more favs than it has. Your writing is so smooth and easy to read - nothing grates or feels out of place. It's mature and all scenes are beautifully handled. I am so glad I found your work.
Taz chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
It's a lovely story, well written, I just don't like that she loved someone else, for me id want Edward to have been her everything you know? Just like in other stories I don't like having Edward be in love with someone else even if it was before he met bella. I prefer them being each other's one true love. Eh I'm selfish like that
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Brilliant ending . . . I loved the whole story . . . this ending was just some serious whipped cream on top! I think I liked this one best of yours yet. Someone rec'd AIL to me but, I wanted to read your other stuff first . . . I'm really glad I have. Thank you for this one! Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
That was really cute. Imagine for a minute, having to chaperone kids from doing what you were doing yourself in high school. It's a wee bit hypocritical . . . but really funny. Mike with the ruler was too much . . . the boys in the bathroom drinking, priceless. I'd go to the dance, get the pictures taken, and walk right back out to go have fun with the friends in the city. Ah, the memories and good times. I loved that they both knew they'd 'fallen for each other', but to see them grow to saying ILY out loud, was absolutely wonderful!
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 7/11/2014
That was great to learn of the differences between how she felt with Garrett, versus Edward. I really liked that she prefaced by how she never wanted to compare but, just couldn't help it . . . it's human to not help but to compare. "You were never lost", swoon.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
That was just as wonderful as I thought it would be. I really liked that you slipped in there, that they were not completely new to being naked together . . . that they'd done things prior to going all the way. I liked how it was detailed, yet not graphic. Graphic definitely has its place, just not with these two. This was just fantastic.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
That was a brilliant use of the prompt! Turning the garage scene into the cheesy movie, and not one you saw in the theater. Them leaving to head to her house was also quite a nice surprise. The 'awww's' from the doorway were really cute. Along with Emmett's booming laughter and Alice's, 'call me in the morning', also really cute. Them making out just inside her door . . . and making 'the' decision . . . swoon.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Wow, that was completely unexpected. Just like she said, she was expecting weird from Carmen and Zar, and although they handled it very well, all four of them were upset and it was crunchy. Their friends had all seen this building, or at least heading that way, so they accepted it. Mike was out of left field . . . but, I'm really happy, and a little proud, with the way she handled it. I think she answered any of the questions, or doubts, anyone else had, that may have been standing there to hear it. I really like that Edward was getting angry as well. Though, I think, he was getting angry at Mike pissing Bella off, for having to defend herself. Again, Edward really 'gets' Bella and the situation. Again, very well done and handled.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
That went so much better than I'd anticipated . . . it was absolutely magical. Really a great start for these two. Her saying, "Tell me you feel it." "It's not just me." was absolutely perfect. Followed by his beautiful confession, "I wasn't supposed to feel like this for you, you know? But, I do, and it won't go away.", really couldn't have been better said on both of their parts.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
You and your build up . . . I fell in love with it in the first one-shot of yours, I read the other day . . . in this though, it is ten-fold. I really, really, really like these two characters and have always liked the slow burn . . . as well as the friends to lovers bit. You've served me up what I love in stories. You've even thrown in a little light drama . . . but no angst . . . I can barely do the heavy drama and I hate angst. Alice making her see, what I guess others have noticed for a while now . . . I liked it. What will Bella say . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
Ohhhh, well played. You let us finally see, that he does in fact, have feelings for her. I wonder how long he has had them . . . and how bad was his freak out, when he realized it? GAH! I really liked the intensity of the whole night. I loved that Rose caught her and giggle-snorted . . . saying, 'you may be a widow but, you're not dead . . . and he is one fine specimen of a man', . . . followed by her, 'I'm not sure it matters', . . . love Rose! Then the whole, will he or won't he moment at the countdown . . . holy crap . . . it was fantastic! Loved that he kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly. Just a really awesome chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
What a wonderful way to have her face that letter. To have her go alone to the rocks at the beach and give herself the alone time she knew she would need, both before, and after. It was cathartic almost. Her wondering what she's missed in the past several months and vowing the next year would be eyes wide open. Really well done, you!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
Oh, now she's getting angry . . . that's a great sign. I really freaking love Charlie . . . what great advice he gave . . . and he's a great dad too. His comment on breaking out his mad cop skills . . . so funny!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
These two really make me giddy and giggly. They are really fun and fun for each other. I knew she was going to get bombarded all of the sudden with what she had in Edward . . . and she would freak. I'm really glad they weren't in a situation where she could bolt . . . she needs to finish shopping . . . and his ideas are just what she needs. So, because of that, she could not run from him or her sudden feelings. I really liked his, 'let's do this every year', comment . . . he's having fun with her . . . yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
I still think it may be a bit traumatic for the two of them, when they realize they've caught feelings towards each other. If he has for her, he very, very good at hiding them. She will flip out and I'm thinking, try to run from the situation altogether. They really are brilliant together. They truly understand each other. I just hope that when they do fall, that it is deeper than what she had with Garrett . . . and that she is abel to tell him that somehow. Otherwise, he may share his life with her but, always wonder if she loves him the same or more. Difficult times. My mother met my stepfather a year and a half after my dad passed. I always thought it was too soon. You can't help what your heart feels. Although, she has told me, that she still loves my father more . . . they'd been together for twenty-seven years though . . . not just two.