Reviews for The Worst Vest
but-the-clouds chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
This is great! I feel like this story can take a new form with a wounded Hatter! Please continue!
Pica Britanica chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
This is good, I really like the way you've managed to incorporate it into the story as a whole.
Mags
syntheticaesthetic chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Brilliant! Night vision goggles! Love Charlie!
Lolapola chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Yay! I'm so glad you continued this! I'd forgotten about it but it's great :D
Hawkslayer chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
So glad to see an update on this! Great chapter, hope for more soon! :)

Hawk
moura1371 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I love Alice/Hatter fics, do please go on. It's really good
Chaptain chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Dear Tree (Because that's your name and nobody will ever convince me otherwise),
Come out come out wherever you are...
Updates are needed on wonderful stories, thank ya much.
Bookworm690 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Excellent! You've really captured their early relationship! I hope you plan to continue this story!
Jynx21 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Well I hope you continue I'm curious where it is going to go next! Keep up the good work I like it _
Jynx21 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
This is looking good. There are so many things that could've happened, that were just so close and this was one of them. Thankyou for looking into it.

I don't know what you're going to do with this really. You're starting to follow the storyline but changing little things that could make all the difference. It would be good it you could have Hatter getting sick or something, just for a bit more drama. You're writing is good and you're not running through this to quickly or too slowly, so it's really great. You should watch out for your structure though, you could have some of the sentences by themselves in paragraphs. That isn't really a big deal, but something that you could think about if you wanted too.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this, so be sure to work on the next chapter and update fast!

t.t.f.n.