Reviews for Who Knew
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is really good - it poses questions about morality and culpability. The Winchesters have always had a hand in Fate, or Fate had a hand in them, not sure which way. Who is to say what happened wasn't meant to happen since, free will is still free will and Cas had it in abundance. Regardless of his choices, he still CHOSE. So did Dean and Sam and Bobby. Death is easy, choice is hard.
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was an excellent Dean POV about what happened to Cas. His reflections about Cas' mistakes and how they are all responsible was very insightful. I agree that they all had to share the blame and should forgive him as well as themselves. Nicely written :)
butterflykaguya87 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I really loved that you had Sam and Dean think about the fact that they are at least partially responsible during s6, because I think that is something that the writers/fandom tends to overlook. Yes, Castiel made some huge mistakes, but he was doing what he thought was the right thing to prevent the Apocolypse 2.0, which let's be honest, S6 Winchesters sort of ignored. And as they were the ones to encourage a being that has never really had choice/free will before to break the mold, they are somewhat responsible for how they taught him to use it. S6 Castiel just followed Winchester tradition for choices, but without a lot of the family/brotherly love that Sam and Dean share. This reflection really says a lot, and I would love to see Castiel fixed and rejoin Sam and Dean to reform Team Free Will and have all three just say "the past is in the past, we have all screwed up, let's forgive each other and be a family again."
Max and Dakota chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I love it! I thought you captured Dean's voice and thoughts perfectly! I also prefer the blonde Meg to the dark but I really like how mentioned that maybe she could transfer blonde Meg's nursing skills to the current vessel. And I had not thought of Bobby's death being tied back to Cass' actions.

Simply Amazing!
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow. Amazing and deep and very well done.