Reviews for We're Back
Iris Stardust chapter 30 . 2/22
This was great story it's amazing! I love it very much and can't wait to see more :)
Lilykees chapter 30 . 2/20
Are you going to post under this pen name so we can find the updated story?
bao-earthdragon chapter 30 . 2/19
You do know, that 17 stories out of 21 finished is a pretty good accomplishment? ;)
But I won't complain, because last time I read this fiction I liked it a lot. My tastes have gone under a bit of development scince then, but I hope, that it won't be to much in a direction, that I won't like your cleared up story anymore :)
Because I can't really remember the details of your style, I won't give you a critique on that. But when you're continuing to write, try to explain not only why the people are coming back, but also the other little things, that are different to canon, like the fact that Andromeda died pre-maturely. She has to, scince Teddy never lived with Harry and Ginny in canon, even if I liked this a lot.
Also, why did the re-appearing people look aged in a seemingly random matter?
Things like this. They are not bad, but you should give definite explanations, so that we can actually make a sense out of them

Oh... I just re-read you AN and saw, that you meant your new stories and not the finishing of your old ones before you are uploading new ones My bad ;)

I will look into your other stories and see if some of them are of interest to me :)
Doclover chapter 30 . 2/19
Ou mean summer right I live the oz and let's says it summer and it's hot. That's okY just get back to writting this story soon
Aubrey Mills chapter 8 . 1/29
When you said 'the least deathly parts' i wondered if that was a few of the classes...
ram chapter 29 . 1/14
You could write about Teddy's graduation and where he announces that he wants to follow in his godfather's footsteps and become an auror.
Ms. Angel of Darkness chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
please continue
Guest chapter 29 . 11/27/2014
You should do one with the marauders and lily watching the memories of there school days
IrishDance chapter 29 . 9/28/2014
I love this story but there is ALOT of spelling mistakes in the story but other than that it's great! Hope you get over your writers block soon , this story is so good I come back to it everyday to see whether it has been updated . I'm Irish and I've been wondering recently whether or not this website is American or not , if someone could answer that I'd be great full . Thanks in advance :)
Clara Philips chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
I love this story I've read it four times and that is good because I don't have a lot of time on my hands ! But I make sure to make to read between school and Irish Dancing PLEASE keep writing your brilliant at it :)
ArielleJessica chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
I have read almost all the chapters you have posted and they are VERY good! I think you should keep going because they are all really exciting. I couldn't stop reading once I started so please carry on! Also you should try and make some more catching up ones to make it more interesting as some have already read the books and feel like they are just re-reading. Overall they are extremely good and they keep people reading. I know it is hard and I understand all the work you have to do so don't feel like you have to do this! If you do feel up to it then please please please carry on writing and updating!
Lilykees chapter 29 . 6/22/2014
You could follow to Teddy's wedding to Victorie.
SherWatsonLocked chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
This is an amazing story and i love the concept!
Maybe you could write one of harrys missions and have him get taken and hurt badly or something? I like reading him injured and i think the reactions would be interesting. Maybe some of the death eaters start coming back and it leads to that perhaps?
Anyways, i cant wait for an update! :D
frankieu chapter 29 . 5/30/2014
would like to see more kids from james and lilly generation again
perhaps harry retiring to teach would be fun to let him try and keep the kids in line :D
Click here for awesomeness chapter 29 . 4/30/2014
james and al and lily at hogwarts, maybe a aurora mission, what happens to the back from the dead people? what do they do, where do they live, who do they resettle in?