Reviews for We're Back
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 13 . 6/20
really hoping Cedric comes up at some point.
sakura60shouran chapter 1 . 6/4
Hi I'm Bim. I'm Thai. I want to translate your Fanfic We're Back to Thai Language because i very like your fanfic. you are allow me ?
this is my gmail. Please contact me .
Bim
rb2312 chapter 26 . 6/1
Great chapter with some nice reactions.

one thing bugging me... since dobby was killed by a death eater, why is he not back
for that matter, what about hedwig.
FairytalesOfForever chapter 14 . 4/30
Loving the story so far!
Your grammar and punctuation are perfect, with the exception of a few broken sentences here and there. Everything seems spelled correctly, besides a few funny little autocorrect mistakes. I love this idea, although I wish there was more of a reunion between Fred and George. Also, is Lupin still a werewolf? Did that go away when he died, or does he still have it now that he's alive again? Maurader moments! Keep up the good work!
Megan Clarke chapter 34 . 4/18
WOW! This story has kept me hooked since the start! It's amazing - best return one I've ever read and I've read a lot. Thanks for the supreme read!
Louisa chapter 34 . 4/18
Beautiful read absolutely enjoyed it so so much
Meg chapter 34 . 4/18
This was fab dabby dosy!
LOVE
Guys. When Harry gets his Firebolt back, he says, "Seriously?" McGonagall replies, "Seriously." The broom was from SIRIUS.I know it's an overused pun, but people are always sad JK Rowling didn't take advantage of Sirius' name. She did, we just didn't notice.
I LOVE IT.

A lot of spelling errors though but great story
Skogsmard chapter 34 . 3/12
Awesome fic! Really well thought out twist to both the 'Harry's parents return' & the 'James & Lily watches Harry's years at Hogwarts' fic concepts. One small heads up though: James Sirius is two years ahead of Albus at hogwarts and Rose & Al is in the same year.
lol chapter 14 . 3/5
HOW IN THERE HAIR DID THEY PUT THE CHOCOLATE ON THERE HEADS!?

( ) HARRY: MAGIC
ME:ARE YOU SERIOUS
:SIRIUS NO IM SIRIUS
padfootl0ve chapter 6 . 3/1
I always get sad when I remember that the prewett twins never met Fred, George, Ron, or Ginny in canon
Love this
ThunderSphinx chapter 23 . 1/22
I'm surprised Sirius didn't mention the mirror he gave Harry and wonder why he never used it.