Reviews for Virtual Devastation
DevillishlyHandsome chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
"The evil game designer Alejandro." Wow. You flatter me too much, amigo.
Not.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
So now we meet Alejandro... I have to admit that Justin and his friends behaved toward him like a high school popular clique full of mean girls which was rough to watch since they're supposed to be the good guys... Justin kind of had the peanuts coming, though of course he got the last word as usual. The way Justin feels about Heather also seems pretty quick for a duo who just met. Overall it should be an interesting rivalry/date!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Owen was always crazy about nuts. Whenever it was regular nuts, walnuts, chestnuts, salted nuts, peanuts, flame roasted peanuts, Owen had such interest in them.

Maybe like a certain red-headed pistachio?

Anyways, now we've met the story's main villian, and now I understand why. Now i need the how.
kyrogue23 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Like I said give justin and geoff the powers and moves like liu kang and ken masters
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is a fresh outlook! I like how different the roles are for each character and how they lay a starting foundation for this story! It's off to a slow but intriguing start! I look forward to what happens next!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh, this will be fun! *rubs hands together*
kyrogue23 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
sound good for new story and I want to tell you I am going to collage to be a video creator and want to tell you you should give them some familiar moves.