Reviews for An Old Friend
DarkJewel55 chapter 2 . 7/15
Doctor is ooc. Rose is too but this is thirty years later for her.
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 7/15
Am I the only one who hates Rose?
Rabid Jellybaby chapter 4 . 4/4
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
Miriam Who chapter 4 . 7/3/2017
Oh so beautiful.
V chapter 4 . 5/19/2017
Beautiful! Just beautiful! :)
You captured the characters so very well and didn't try to make the relationship of the Doctor and River into something bad. Thank you for that. :)
I love the solution you had for the Doctor and Rose. And I will go check out your sequel next. ;)

A brilliant story all in all. You write the characters with lines that definitely could belong to them if this was the script for an episode.
You had me cracking up a few times - especially with the Doctor fishing for compliments from Rose. And the part with the bowtie. :D
Thank you for putting your ideas down on paper. :)
So yeah - as you can see this is a review for the whole story. And now I will go and check out the sequel. :)
RaziOUAT chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
ok. well done on this story and hope you do more for the future.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
River may be his river but Rose will always be his rose.I LOVED WHEN HE KISS ROSE
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
OH HECK may have loved River,but not the same way as his Rose
Kat A. Coop chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Dang I don't even like Rose, but I love this story!
SammyLoves2Writes chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
I read this story oh so many years again and I was like "Hey that was a good one, I should reread it" and what do I find at the end SEQUELS! Omg I can't wait to read them all (Also while looking for them I saw you ship fremione aswell, You have very good taste (and good writting))
Schyrsivochter chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
Good story. Such a shame, though, that the 2015 Christmas special ‘Husbands of River Song’ shows the Doctor’s last night with River Song on Darillium.
biddle29 chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
I loved this so much :)
8goose8 chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
LOVE IT!
annonymouslyblonde chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
This is brilliant! I love the whole idea behind it and I am very excited to read the sequels! I wondered if you gave any thought to a prequel as well? Actually reading the story of them finding out about her as it unfolds would definitely be something I would love to read! Again, brilliant job!
Diana chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
I LOVE IT! you are fan-tas-tic!, everything in the story is in the right place, you didn't change the love the doctor had for River,or the way it developed, God! it has been such a long time since I read a great Doctor who fic, Keep writting please 3