Reviews for Tower of Flames
Great description of Rook's feelings! XD
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow I loved it
Dante96 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
-sigh-... I wish there were more authors like you...

Firstly, I have to tell you how much I adore your one-shot! Even though it is partly because I love the pairing, the main reason is that you kept the Rook in character. You took one of my favourite scenes and just slightly altered it. His thought process is just as i imagined it to be... with a extra hint of romance :D

Secondly, I liked how you thought deeper into Rook's character. He really would have looked forward to this meeting with his "best-friend" all these years and well as adding some jealously he would have felt over Kaido's present friends - Nonoha especially.

Finally, I just loved the ending paragraph and what it meant for Kaido and Rook in the future... I smiled when I read it over, and over again. Plus the picture of a mini-Rook and Kaido are adorable! :)

Hope you keep writing

Dante96
FireFull12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I liked it alot so much in fact I wish you would do another chaoter... sadly it seems you have ended here with the cliff. To bad, I will be sad all day ~pouts~

Thanks for thaamazing fic though D

~FireFull12~
StarlightBreaker chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
that was Very Clifftastic

While i was reading this i kept thinking how is this any Different but at the Same time like wooow they did this good its Like Im reading phi Brain From rooks perspective, which Is VERY cool if i say so myself,

But i cant think of this as a Rook x Kaito YET, because rook Always Uses Such Slasherific words. Lol

I REALY! wanna know where this is going, that means i like it alot
nullurl chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That was mind-blowing.

I loved how you portrayed who Rook really is, deep down inside, and the thought of believing that his friendship with Kaito was a lie.

Overall, this is superb. (although the ending was a horrible cliffie...)

keep writing more! :)