Reviews for Voldemort's Fate
the queen of slurking chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Oh dear. I wish Harry et al had thought of this in canon, it would've added so much levity.

Please do update soon, or I may have to send Hermione after you with a Fanfiction-Updating Charm :)

TQOS
Slytherin66 chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
Thanks for this chapter I am glad you are back.

This was funny Tom is rather old and the magical world does tend to ignore the happenings of the muggle one so he did get a big shock discovering the times have changed and things cost so much more.

I wonder if Tom can cook or if he might die trying to feed himself, will he feel sorry for Nagini who had to eat whole people.

It was sad about that site they had offers to take it over but nothing seems to have come from it. I hope you do find another site to post on as a back up.
Slytherin66 chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
A good chapter and thanks for the info.
C chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Alright, so I've been reading this fic since you first posted it but I was too lazy to review before.

Anyway, this is AWESOME. I've been looking for fics where Voldemort gets turned into a muggle (or is it rather squib in his case?) for the longest time! There are a few but only one-shots... First of all, the idea in itself is a very original concept, and I loved the way you handled the story and characters. I mean, you feel kinda sympathetic for Voldy and at the same time you still hate his guts and are glad karma's finally come back to bite him in the a**, haha. But most of all you managed to make the fic humoristic without turning it into a crack!fic (oh god... the curly ice blond hair... *giggles*). So... props to you, and I hope you'll update soon!

C.
Slytherin66 chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
A very funny chapter I wonder if Voldemort will turn to dring, have to go to anger managment or end up in jail for the rest of his days.
Laveycee chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
This...is...freaking...HILARIOUS!
Slytherin66 chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
A great way to end the chapter Tom is smart and driven enough not to let a set back like being a muggle stop him but with no memories he is out of luck. I do feel a little bit sorry for him Tom might now come to see there are worse things than death.

I hope the gold Tom had in the bank is being put to good use and I am sure the gold Tom had really was his followers as we know Tom likes to steal and spending the money of others is more fun than spending your own.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Oh Voldie. Never underestimate the power of teenagers. Looking forward to more! :D
jg13145 chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Reading about Moldyshorts as a Muggle is fun!(as weird as it sounds)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
That would be a great cliffhanger ending for the story. XD but of course, continuing it is still good. :) very nice, looking forward to more! :D
Slytherin66 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
A nice new look for Tom it was nice of them to pay his bills for a while. A great line to end the chapter as a Dark Lord being defeated by Harry so many time really does not make him much of a dark lord.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Lol that's great. XD off to read the next chapter again! :D
obsessivegirl73 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Lol Tom. *shakes head* nice chapter, off to read the next! :D
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
I just imagined Voldemort wearing a hairdo designed to make him look like Lucius! ROFLMAO!
Nerdychick501 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it. I always wished they had something like this to old moldy shorts. And now he's a MALFOY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA