Reviews for Family
Bastet'syoungestkitten chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Awww, sooo cute! Love it! Daddy John is the best! Great work!
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Aawwwww, that was so adorable! *melts*

Loveloveloved this:

'Sam gasped. He clapped his small chubby hands onto his mouth. "Is Dean my mommy?"

John's eyes widened. "WHAT?" he spluttered. "Son, where did that get into your mind?"

"But Dean does all those things for Sammy! Those things that you said Mommy Mary did for him", argued Sam. "That makes Dean my Sammy's Mommy!"'

*huggles Sammy* He's so cute and innocent. This was awesome. :D Now I'm gunna go check your other ones.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Aww! Cute!
Elric2007 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was cute, but kind of sad at the same time since Sammy never got to know his mother. Anyway, great job!
Priya723 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
It was amazing! I felt so much love in the words between the faster and son! Not to mention Sammy is so adorable! I really encourage you to write more of this interactions between wee Sam dean and Papa John! Gd one:) Literally got touched in the end!
Lamarquise chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Just in reference to the Sam dialogue... 4 year olds, in my experience, are a lot smarter and adept with language than we sometimes give them credit for. And their grammar isn't perfect, but it's pretty good. Most importantly, I don't recall any little kid ever referring to himself in the third person.

Just a thought...
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
daww! that was so sad yet sweet! loved it!
mb64 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is really, really good. I enjoyed it immensely. You got Sammy's grammar and vocabulary just right and both he and John were very "true to life".

Great job! :)
AlxM chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
*Squeal* Adoraable! :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
AAAWWWWWWWWWWW Very sweet. I can never get too much of little Sammy. He's just too adorable! hen again I can never get too much of big Sammy for the exact same reasons. Anyway I thought the interaction between John and his youngest was very toucing. How sad that the muchkin doesn't really grasp the family dynamics. I mean it is a little confusing. I just love weechesters though. They're so cute and yours was totally no exception. Excellent job!