Reviews for Wayward Saints Hospital
fluid-time chapter 5 . 3/31
Aw man this is so good. I'm assuming there's not much hope for additional chapters, but I just want to tell you that you've written an amazingly captivating AU environment and you would definitely have an audience if you were to decide to continue. :)
cowardlvlion chapter 5 . 2/26
Cocoa puff, that was the best thing I have read in ages! I loved how everyone is still so in character in an AU, I love the whole vibe of the hospital itself. It feels and reads very real and that's just so rare, it's amazing. I don't think there is one thing that I do not completely adore about this! If you ever decide to update, I will literally have to go lie down and flail.
PastryChef21 chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
This is a really good fic. Hopefully you'll update it soon. Can't wait to see the blossoming relationship with Sam/Gabriel and Dean/Castiel.
Rosario chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Update please? This is a really good story so far!
SeriouslySirius234 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
God and heaven, this is amazing. I realize that it hasn't been updated in a few years, but that doesn't mean it can't still continue. Please update?
ASLShanks chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
I really hope you keep going with this story, I'm really enjoying the plot and your writing :)
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
I realize it has been a few years since you've updated this story, but I just wanted to say that I think it is fantastic! The plot and characters are written so well, I'd love to read more if you ever get a chance to continue :)
ShadowriderST chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Please please please continue this. I know it's been 2 years but this story is wonderful. I really want to know what happens next. I sincerely hope you continue this at some point.
LianaRamsay chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
I really hope you decide to continue this...It's really good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Please update!
Jesus chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
LOVING THIS
Pancake chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
JFC I AM LOVING THIS
Natalie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Are you ever going to update this? Please say yes. You don't want to make me cry. You wouldn't like me when I cry.

If you need a beta or something, me and my English degree are at your service!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
This is amazing. Very well written, and you absolutely captured the characters. I love it, and look forward to the next update.
Twilight684 chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Oh my god please please please update this story! It's getting so good and I really want to see what happens next. I don't know if you just forgot about it or what, but I do understand if you just haven't had any inspiration for it recently. I just really hope you can find some because I'd really love to see that this got updated. I can't wait for more.