Reviews for True Heir of Slytherin
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 11/19
Hope you update soon.

Will Naruto have a harem of female followers and lovers?
Hahahaahahah funny shit
Blood4my chapter 7 . 10/15
really nice fanfic sadly so long no update from you
arckane chapter 7 . 10/10
more chapters its been so long
Dude please update this. It's been years since you have and this is fucking brilliant work so update when you can please (also I agree with your opinion on naruto fics but I do like the harem stuff when naruto is actually cool, though sadly those are hardly ever continued after the first ten or so chapters:(
J chapter 7 . 10/7
Hey I like the fact that your getting rid of Ron, because I've always hated him and how he acts so would really like it if you kept up the work on having Harry move away from him also how about having Harry against dumbledore sense naruto can easily tell the old mans game then tell Harry and have the boys loyalty
doubledamn chapter 5 . 9/22
So is Mrs Norris a distant ancestor to Tora?
doubledamn chapter 2 . 9/22
There's no links in your profile to Naruto's eyes.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/22
Okay then. I thought this was going to be a dimension jump fic. So. Much. Better. I LOVE the 'different time different canon' crossovers. The best one I found (and could never find again) was for the HP universe, they had managed to link up all fantasy worlds into a single timeline ending with HPverse. I think it was that their world had a Phoenix Lifecycle, constantly dying out and being reformed. It started with Wheel of Time, then went to Westeros, then Alagaesia, then Midkemia, then Middle Earth and ending with HPverse. It was pretty good.
sexybitch123 chapter 2 . 8/11
i love love looooove ur story so far
Icon of Sin chapter 7 . 6/10
MichealMyers chapter 7 . 3/20
another chapter please
dragonfox123 chapter 3 . 1/30
Great plot and chapter
Dovahkiinwolfghost7 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Plz update
sage of six paths 6071 chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Please update it's been years jack