Reviews for And So It Goes
MelBizz chapter 15 . 1/23
So I'm a little bit obsessed with this story, can't wait for an update!
randomplotbunny chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Jadzea the match-maker to the rescue! Maybe she can finally get these two to open up to each other, all this dancing around their feelings is killing me!
KatrinaJG chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Give the woman some credit Garak, Dax's had seven or so life times to learn the ins and outs of a good interrogation.

It's nice to see interaction between Garak and other members of the crew, I realize this doesn't happen often, but it's still interesting nonetheless. Great chapter, can't wait for more! :)
Mama Skree chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Awesome writing. I seriously couldn't stop reading. Nice capture of of personalities!
KatrinaJG chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Well, well, well, look what we have here, an update. A really long update. How lovely. Great trial piece, and of course Odo would be the defense for Garak. Though we all knew that Garak was going to be acquitted for Amaro's death, but I can understand the families grief and anger over the whole thing. (What was with the side bit about Cadassians wearing Bolian skins? If you made that up kudos, an interesting little side note.) I can't wait for another installment, hope it doesn't take so long this time. :) ps, more Julian and Garak interaction next time, please!
Sileeh Haras chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
Yes! Another update! Gosh, it's been a while and I'm so happy with how this turned out. Well, maybe not "happy" exactly. More like stressed, but in a good way because that's really the reaction that these past few chapters have been trying to create in us, the reader, and you've done it so well! Although it might take a bit longer for the rest of the story to come around, I'll be looking forward to it!
KatrinaJG chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Aw what? That's the end of this chapter? I'm dying here!

So far I have loved this story! The episodes expounded upon while weaving in another plot to tie it all together. It's fantastic and both Garak and Julian are so perfectly in character.

These last few chapter have been my favourite and I can't wait to see where you two take it from here. Hoping for a quick update!
Naomi Gemcity chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
This story should be a lot more popular; it's amazing. Poor Garak, Bashir; poor everyone! I can't wait to read more of this, you're working in a perfect writing style, all of the characters are exactly like they're supposed to be, perfect description of everything... It's amazing. Please, update soon!
Sailoramber chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
an update? most excellent. this makes me very happy.
that was a very intense chapter. garak never does things halfway does he? sometimes i'm so charmed by the mendacious gentleman he presents to the world that i forget he is also very troubled; his freakouts are invariably epic.
good job on this chapter, can't wait for the next!
Sailoramber chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
gah! please tell me you're going to udate this! this is the only garak fanfiction out there that's worth reading!
you've still got the best parts to go. please update soon.
Jude Heelis chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
I'm so glad that this story has been updated. It has always been what I considered one of the best Garak and Bashir classics out here on the great interwebs. Keep writing!
Laura chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
That was, absolutely thrlilling! Very canon compliant just like u said which made the story so much more enjoyable! Looking forward to the next chapter!
mollybdam LJ chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted for records)

YES. I thought this moment of silent communication between them was so telling - not only did Bashir clearly trust Garak to come back for him, but Garak also seemed to realize that he actually would return. He's come a long way from his utter refusal to risk his life for his fellow DS9 denizens in Second Skin.
mrs260 from LJ chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted for records)

I am very much enjoying the Special Garak Extended Edition! I particularly liked the description of his experience working in the crawlspace, and the aftermath when he gets out into the main room. I also really liked the quiet rapport between Julian and Garak at the end.
seraphtrevs LJ chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted from LJ for records)

(Gah, you write so quickly - I'm still reading part 3! Just wanted to drop you a note that I'm still reading and enjoying and will hopefully have the opportunity to leave you a proper comment later. :D)