Reviews for And So It Goes
mrs260 from LJ chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted for records)

And evil Bashir pushing for Garak's Cardassian contacts!

Yikes, poor Garak. And poor Julian! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.
mrs260 from LJ chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted for records)

I really like how Bashir is probing for information, and pressing to get closer to Garak. And I'm glad that Garak confides in Ziyal and really likes her as much as he does in the show.
sharplyunclear chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted from LJ for records)

Aww, poor Ziyal. And Garak, I'm just going to prepare for imminent heartbreak now. ;_;

I love how ... I don't know, real your story feels. The emotions just ring so true, as does your characterisation. I also love that you write Tora Ziyal like a real person, too often in fic you can tell that the writer dislikes her (and Leeta, and Ezri) immensely.

Looking forward to more! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
So i've read this in highspeed beeing all captured by your incredibly detailed, smart, intelligent way of writing - and catching very well all those behaviors and characterisms of my two favored charackters on ds9 i so much enjoy.

With only one or two exeptions this is the most remarkable ff i've ever read. You rally managed to put
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
This is really grat work. I can't tell how much i enjoy this reading. cant get enough of it, so i may tell you.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
And so the intricate yarn continues. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
So far I've only seen up to 5x15, so I'll stop here for now. But wow, what a great read! Good on you for making the characters and their thoughts believable, smooth writing, and filling these chapters with some good ol' fashioned excitement. I look forward to reading the rest once I catch up with the episodes.
l'ombre de tes yeux chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
I've been following this keenly (sorry for lurking) and I think it's incredibly well-done and very clever. I especially loved Zimmerman, you got his snideness absolutely spot on, and the overly sexual hologram was hilarious.

However, I am wondering slightly about the fact that you're writing from Bashir's perspective, yet there's not a word about his genetic enhancements before the end of chapter 8 (I guess that's what the conversation was...?) You'd have thought that he'd think about it, at least occasionally, and the appearance of his parents would ring at least some kind of alarm bell for him.

Still, I suppose this would skew his perception of everything else that's come before, including his relationship with Garak, and it would be a shame to do that since you've captured them both so well within the bounds of canon.

I shall definitely be watching for new chapters.
Kitty chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
You write your characters very, very well, which I find to be remarkably rare in general, and exceptionally so when one of the characters is Garak.

I also enjoy the way this story weaves around canon. It all reads as though it could have been part of the episodes, themselves.
madly9 chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
I cannot describe how wonderful, suspenseful, and in-depth this story. From the plot twists to keeping everyone in-character, it is simply...brilliant. You've explored the characters in ways I never imagined while still keeping the story as a whole as close to canon as possible. I can't wait for your next update.
madly9 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Hurray for another great chapter. Sorry for not reviewing earlier; I've been reading this on my phone and it has finally stopped messing up when sendibg a review. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
mollybdam from LJ chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
(comment cross-posted for records)

Just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this fic. I had all these little moments while reading where I thought - my goodness, are you me? I've been pondering a lot of the things you've put here - from big things like Bashir visiting Garak in the brig to little things like Bashir going to Sisko first when they all wake up in sickbay during Things Past because he's the captain and top priority. (btw, I'm misereremei over on Tumblr - all those little photosets I've been making have been part of my little preliminary way of thinking about these off-screen interactions.)

Anyway, I'd better get to work on (re) watching season 5 - I just finished Things Past and I've gotta get ahead before you post again!
mrs260 from LJ chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
(comment cross-posted for records)

I really liked how you integrated the story with the episodes it covers, and I'm looking forward to the next part! (Interesting that you've placed Bashir's conference so early - I think it works, though!)
tsukinokujira on LJ chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
(cross-posted from LJ for comment recording purposes)

I like your handling of Ziyal in this. In most stories I've read, she ceases to exist or the writer blatantly hates her.
mrs260 from LJ chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
(cross-posted from LJ for comment recording purposes)

An enjoyable second part! I like seeing the tough aspects of their relationship tackled, and the gap in understanding shown here is really plausible. (I hope they'll be okay in the end!)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »