Reviews for And So It Goes
Inactive 191015 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
This story should be a lot more popular; it's amazing. Poor Garak, Bashir; poor everyone! I can't wait to read more of this, you're working in a perfect writing style, all of the characters are exactly like they're supposed to be, perfect description of everything... It's amazing. Please, update soon!
Sailoramber chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
an update? most excellent. this makes me very happy.
that was a very intense chapter. garak never does things halfway does he? sometimes i'm so charmed by the mendacious gentleman he presents to the world that i forget he is also very troubled; his freakouts are invariably epic.
good job on this chapter, can't wait for the next!
Sailoramber chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
gah! please tell me you're going to udate this! this is the only garak fanfiction out there that's worth reading!
you've still got the best parts to go. please update soon.
Jude Heelis chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
I'm so glad that this story has been updated. It has always been what I considered one of the best Garak and Bashir classics out here on the great interwebs. Keep writing!
Laura chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
That was, absolutely thrlilling! Very canon compliant just like u said which made the story so much more enjoyable! Looking forward to the next chapter!
mollybdam LJ chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted for records)

YES. I thought this moment of silent communication between them was so telling - not only did Bashir clearly trust Garak to come back for him, but Garak also seemed to realize that he actually would return. He's come a long way from his utter refusal to risk his life for his fellow DS9 denizens in Second Skin.
mrs260 from LJ chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted for records)

I am very much enjoying the Special Garak Extended Edition! I particularly liked the description of his experience working in the crawlspace, and the aftermath when he gets out into the main room. I also really liked the quiet rapport between Julian and Garak at the end.
seraphtrevs LJ chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted from LJ for records)

(Gah, you write so quickly - I'm still reading part 3! Just wanted to drop you a note that I'm still reading and enjoying and will hopefully have the opportunity to leave you a proper comment later. :D)
mrs260 from LJ chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted for records)

And evil Bashir pushing for Garak's Cardassian contacts!

Yikes, poor Garak. And poor Julian! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.
mrs260 from LJ chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted for records)

I really like how Bashir is probing for information, and pressing to get closer to Garak. And I'm glad that Garak confides in Ziyal and really likes her as much as he does in the show.
sharplyunclear chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
(crossposted from LJ for records)

Aww, poor Ziyal. And Garak, I'm just going to prepare for imminent heartbreak now. ;_;

I love how ... I don't know, real your story feels. The emotions just ring so true, as does your characterisation. I also love that you write Tora Ziyal like a real person, too often in fic you can tell that the writer dislikes her (and Leeta, and Ezri) immensely.

Looking forward to more! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
So i've read this in highspeed beeing all captured by your incredibly detailed, smart, intelligent way of writing - and catching very well all those behaviors and characterisms of my two favored charackters on ds9 i so much enjoy.

With only one or two exeptions this is the most remarkable ff i've ever read. You rally managed to put
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
This is really grat work. I can't tell how much i enjoy this reading. cant get enough of it, so i may tell you.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
And so the intricate yarn continues. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
So far I've only seen up to 5x15, so I'll stop here for now. But wow, what a great read! Good on you for making the characters and their thoughts believable, smooth writing, and filling these chapters with some good ol' fashioned excitement. I look forward to reading the rest once I catch up with the episodes.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »