Reviews for Up In Flames
Padria95 chapter 6 . 3/22
Awe! Dear, sweat, loyal Abby!
MeLaNY8 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Love this story! You're such a nice writer. )
Madances chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
I finally got to read the last few chapters. Actually, I read the whole story through to the end. Thanks for the good work. Tracy
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Wait. Chris Pacci was dead long before Ziva was assigned to Team Gibbs.

Do like Tim's disbelief (just like from "Bury Your Dead") - it felt very real to me.

Ziva "voice" sounded more like Kate than Ziva to me.

Kind of wish the team would use "teammate" rather than partner. Partner to me means 2 and they're 4.
MonikaLisa chapter 17 . 4/18/2012
Very good story. Great work. Hope you will be working on more stories in the future!
Glow60 chapter 17 . 4/14/2012
I loved the story so much that I read it from the beginning to the end. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Glow60 chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Great Chapter. I like Emma a lot. I love how Gibbs reacted when he saw Tony. I could just see it.
Glow60 chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Love the memorial service and Gibbs speak.
Glow60 chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
I do like your story. It makes me want to read more and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Glow60 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Now, that I have finished with my story, I wanted to go ahead and start reading yours like I said I would. So far, I do like what I have read. I can just picture in my mind Gibbs, McGee and Ziva acting the way that did. Good Chapter. It makes me want to read more.
DuchessofYork chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
at first i was pissed that you killed off Tony...then you brought in Emma and well, i felt the 'love' again.

nice story :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
So glad he went back to visit Emma and Buster.

Phewy on Senior! YEAH TONY.
Caper25 chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
Great story! I thought the part with Senior was very fitting.
Meilea2010 chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
Fantastic chapter. Senior was sure in character. All that man cares about is the money. Sure hate to have a father like that. Sorry to see it end. It's been such a fantastic story. You are one awesome writer Jackie. Looking forward to more stories.
Alisa123 chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
SUPER...LOVED...i loved how tony and gibbs dealt with tony's bio-father...thanks for another wonderful story.

alisa