Reviews for Dragon Ball Yōkai
DJ Meltdown of Ground Xero chapter 17 . 3/20
awesome story you have here. can't wait for another update friend
joshualk98 chapter 1 . 3/19
please update i am curious about what will happen to Goku in chapter 18
SUPER SAIYAN GOD GOKU chapter 10 . 1/1
first thing first -HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU . AND MAN WHAT AN AWESOME STORY! BUT ITS BEEN A YEAR OR TWO SINCE YOU HAVE UPDATED IT . HOPE YOU WILL UPDATE THIS STORY AND COMPLETE IT.
tayson chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
pretty interesting crossover so far, even though i always though that goku school adventures would have interesting plot in rosario vampire universe since he is also similar to monster, because of his tail and half human half ozzaru(gorilla transformation during moon)
Ultima Z chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Man I feel sorry for the poor bastard that Bulla brought home, also I think Vegeta reverted back to his evil self for a second there.
Rebmul chapter 17 . 12/12/2013
goku seems a little to childish i think he would notice moka's advances and the other girls after being married for so long but im enjoying the story
Rebmul chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
T.T
Ultima Z chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
How did Kurumu know Goku was dropped on his head?
Raos chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
This is your first story and already I know your a great author, If you wont continue this which would be a MAJOR shame by the way atleast tell us why and put it for adoption. PLEEEAAAASE!?
guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
More chapters
JackFrost21 chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore
gizzyf chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
So far so good dude better than chapter 17, keep on going on the good work hopefully the others come by soon nd good luck
TransMetal Naruto chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
will goku take the stage as Super Saiyan god, at some point?
Ranner Rapper chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
YO BRO! UPDATE THIS, UPDATE THIS, UPDATE THIS...
Haku chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
ice kunai? YOU STOLE MY MOVES!