Reviews for Ever in Your Favor
blackcat21223 chapter 6 . 5/16
Love it so far. Fits really well with how the book was written.
a.r chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
This is sooo good and so sad... You made me cry!
I hope you still remember this great fic.
deans42ndfreckle chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
This is great so far and I can't wait to find out how it's resolved! :D
Sen2TOS9 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
This story is brilliant!
Sinattea chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Wooooow, you have no idea how much we all waited for this... Thanks for coming back! I need to know how this ends...
Although... right now I feel like the only way Charles and Erik can get out of the arena (I mean, alive and together, accomplishing their respective "protect the girl of my district I care so much about" missions), is if you modify a little bit the AU stuff and give them their powers back!
Seriously, I love this fic, even if it keeps me at the edge of my seat (I love being at the edge of my seat, by the way), but I cannot stand to think this could end in a bad way with only one survivor, or worse, two survivors: Erik and Raven, like in the books... I hope you have some great ideas to change that ending.
I do recommend the powers stuff, it would be so intense! But is your fic and I know whatever it is you have planned, it'll be awesome and I'll read it and love it.

Thanks for bringing on another chapter. Now I hope that Jean finds Raven and helps her, and if Erik is staying near to watch her then he might see Jean and Charles as well and he'll decide to show up and team up with them, therefore Erik and Charles will be together again just as it is meant to be!

Please, pleeeeeeaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee, write on and give us another chapter as soon as you can. No pressure yet, but do try your best for we'll be waiting.

Take care of yourself. I wish you luck and lots of inspiration.
Auf wiedersehen!
Luv2Read247 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Real life can really suck sometimes. That's why I like fanfiction! This chapter was great! I feel so bad for Erik and Charles! I wonder how they're gonna make this work. I really love this story even though it's just started basically. I love the characters and how you portray them. I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! :)
Cian Keita chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Yayy for update! Can't wait(but I will) for next one!
lhommerun chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
I loved this story. If they were in the hunger games this is what would happen. I know you haven't updated for a while but could you please? I can't sleep at night without thinking about whp's going to die...
Mattasaurus14 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
This is amazing! Please update soon :(
Cian Keita chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I was so anxious for a second there!
bulma9013 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
OH EM GEE

I just found this little gem and I need you to update it like YESTERDAY!
oopsabird chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is really cute! I'll admit to having a stupid moment, and wondering what kind of form raven would take, and if she looked like Katniss, but then I rememebered that both Katniss and Raven are Jennifer Lawrence. But anyway great little story can't wait to read the next chapter!
oopsabird chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
kumagorox3 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
What an incredible crossover. I enjoy this take on the novel and how each character sort of fits with the original characters. This is quite exciting and I can't wait to see them at the arena!
Lagrimas-del-Cielo chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Le Gasp! This Story is the bomb! I'm really impressed with how you have tied in the characters to the hunger games, you have done a fabulous job my dear. :-) I cannot wait to see how the rest of the story turns out. Viva Erik/Charles forever!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »