Reviews for An Unexpected Reaction
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This was goofy fun!

Cheers!
Mathematical Dragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
*giggle* I've never heard of this series, but your story is hilarious! I want to read more! I'm sorry this is just a one-shot, but it was a really good short story!
ilyquinn chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
haha I can't stop laughing at Siobhan saying that she had herpes.

Well, now we know that it won't be like this. It a great fic! I love it! I do think Andrew may know or suspect a little. I mean, Siobhan's coldness contrast with Bridget's warmness, someone got to suspect something!

Anyway, favorites! LOVE IT! :) Bye!
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Please continue with this! It's a FF I've been looking for for a while :) Continue please!
scifiromance chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
So BRILLIANT! :D I don't think the show will go like this but I kind of wish it would, lol. :)
Hspirito chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
i love this story please continue
VeronicaMars1983 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I like it that Andrew knew Bridgets secret in your story.

But it was a bit confusing how Bridget explained her fingerprints on the evidence regarding Gemmas disapearance, as Bridget actually did put her fingerprints there willingly, so no one would make the connection from Henry to Siobhhan or that she and Henry had an affair...

also the end seems a bit weird with Andrew knowing everything what Siobhan was up to and that she is with Henry now.

but in general your story is well written and it got me thinking.

so keep up the good work :-) hope to read more of you soon.
isugirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I know this may be a stupid question, but at the end is Andrew talking about divorcing Siobhan because he wants Bridget or just so he can get rid of them both? It seems like the former, but just wanted to make sure.
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hey!

Great story! I love Bridget and Andrew! I hope they stay together in the end! And it would be hilarious if he really knew the entire time!

Amelie
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
interesting...even though I know that its not possible on the show that Andrew knows she is Bridget, I hope he wont be too angry with her when he finds out the truth...and If he will, not more than one episode.

But please, continue this story.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I'm excited Ringer today...if I'm home. Anyways that would be funny if something similar did happen. Andrew is story.