Reviews for Sempiternal
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
That is spot on how a Doctor-Rose reunion would go with Donna thrown in the mix. They were so in character, I love it!
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Omg I loved this! When Donna's parts came I was full on laughing when she pretty much kept yelling at the Doctor for bringing a girl when he was still hung up on Rose. I love Donna :) Rose and the Doctor's reunion was sweet though. Loved. It.
123456789D chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I think i would be illegal not to review something that made me laugh this much! You definitely have Donna's character down perfectly; I could imagine her saying all of her lines, especially the part where she says "He. Has been. A nightmare." Oh I love Donna so much, and I love how much you made her embarrass the poor Doctor. And my favorite part was at the end when Doctor went off about how romantic he is and the love of Rose's life and then realized that his companions were listening! I was laughing so hard I thought I might pee my pants... actually just thinking about it know is making me crack up again... Anyway! (sorry about the rambling) Thank you for the brilliant story, it made my day!
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Awwww!

Utterly brilliant and adorably hilarious, loved it! Fantastically written too!
SophieRosey2001 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I love this so much you are my absolute all time without a doubt favorite fanfiction author. I. Love. This.
Spindle89 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Are you planning on continuing this? Because I LOVE IT!
Tardis Holmes chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I read this fic on tumblr a while ago and decided today that I had to read it again. Of course, on mobile, its impossible. I've been looking for this fic for HOURS, but it was-and is- wonderful enough to look for.
LoveHappyEndings chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
At "shut up you muppet," I just-I just LOST it. And it's 11 at night I should be sleeping! Love the Donna confrontation
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
yay! ten/rose! love them, love them love them!
Enid Black chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Oh my gosh, this is so sweet... I love Reunion Fics and I just loved Donna and Rose chatting together ... thank you!
emsaduem chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
That was adorable and a much needed fanfiction for my system. I watched Journey's End recently, and I bawled like a baby. This really boosted my spirits!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
When they were caught in the jump seat, that was fun! lol "It's not what it looks like..." lol
Lillywing chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh, thats great! Loved Donna freaking out!
NabikiB chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
He is so adorable. Good thing he's never learned the human boy trick of sad Cocker Spaniel eyes.
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
HILARIOUS. And oh so very brilliant. Your characterizations are spot on and so delightful to read. XD
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »