Reviews for IT: The Lima Collective
greyeyedsammy chapter 11 . 1/26
I like how your story is put together and the character foundation even though it has been a few years I think you should start updating again it's a really good story
ichigo111981 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Wow this is some scary stuff here, I just found this story and went through it in one go. This story is amazing, too bad it seem to be on hiatus, hope you have time to update it soon.
Ashley Fabray chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
You should really finish this story! It's really good and I love how everyone's lives intertwined because of IT. I absolutely hate that clown but I love good horror stories, and this one is great! I really hope you continue it even after all this time :)
I.oh my chapter 11 . 9/3/2013're really following the essence that is IT and I need asap...
holdmetonight chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
This is absolutely amazing! You need to continue! I can see this story easily having 1k reviews once you finish it
mikel.hudlin chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is my favorite story of all time. You are such an amazing writer. I am on the edge of my seat drooling for an update please I beg you finish this story!
writingfish chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
another great one! and I agree, I hate few things more than I hate writer's blocks. best language I've seen on and intriguing story. can't wait for more!
ZombieRachelLOVESZombieQuinn chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
Well first let me say I am so happy I can finally review this. My internet as been down for the last 3 days, I actually read this when it went out, but my internet went out before I could review. But

I thought this chapter was so great, and well worth the wait :) I was glad that we got to have a chapter in Rachel's POV for once, and the faberry moments were simply adorable 3 They had their first date :3

I like that Quinn addressed her Russell directly and said that he hadn't been paying attention to her, I know it won't help her situation as we all know in the future, but I'm glad it was addressed.

Yay, Mike was introduced! :D And I don't blame him for pissing himself, if I saw what he did I probably would have as well. Also, since Mrs. Callahan was this monster, does this mean IT killed her?

I can't wait for more and really hope it comes sooner rather than later, but I know that awesome writing doesn't happen overnight. Well I'll leave it at that, can't wait to see what happen's next!
We're A Two Shot chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
It just gets creepier and creepier. I admired Quinn and Rachel's development in this. Quinn was so patient with her about Barbra. And she may not give a damn about the woman but she gives a damn that Rachel finds her important. They werent necessarily innocent like you said but they still had a certain amount of hope. They tried to be as normal as they could what with being terrorized.

But it made me so sad to see modern day Rachel on that plane telling those kids off. Shed changed. IT had changed her. She wasnt trying to grasp onto some normality anymore, she knew that she was doomed. She knew the torture of dealing with IT when she was young and as an older woman in the present, that hopefullness was stripped away. It was gone.

I only hope that shell find new hope when she reunites with Quinn. Hopefully. And damn, you do horror well. More please!
Sunny chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Confession time: I hadn't read this story because this was the only movie that scared me when I was a kid, haha, but is time right? And you are great writer so why not.

And well the first chapter was definitely a blast from the past.
SorryIHaveNoName chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
I especially love the incredible depth created by each character's background story. I think my favorite are Tina's, Finn's and Brittany's. And of course, what happened to Quinn's younger sister makes my heart ache for her. Things are finally tying up together. So many questions and so much anticipation. Can hardly wait! (I've never read a Stephen King book before for some reason, but I think I will after this)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'm usually too lazy to leave a review UNLESS the story is really good. And this story is really good. Only one chapter read, and I'm not sure if I'm genuinely scared, but I love the description. Writing like a pro, eh? I really feel as if I was really there. I can feel the atmosphere. Very well done indeed. Best language I've seen around here in a while. Never stop writing please!
overbiter chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Wow, this is absolutely incredible. There aren't many things that freak me out, but I had to turn the lights on and grab my dog while reading this, completey in fear of monsters under the bed. I can't wait f
helshire chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
This really good. I cant wait to read about the reunion. When does the reamining 4 join the group?
cjsrey chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
i don't quite understand what the kids killed..or why they have to come back...but i'm really addicted to this! can't wait to keep reading!