Reviews for The Blood of a Hellsing
namigirl chapter 18 . 3/17
Hope you decide to finish it cause I was really getting into it. I want alucard to get integra back safe.
Skittycreamstar chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
Fun. .
Skittycreamstar chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
Rachel... Alucard... Hehehe, Blazblue references. c:
Badmitton chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
Mm, so good! Do you plan on finishing? Anyway, whenever I think of Sam I always imagine that one guy... from Naruto Shippuden. Oh gosh, what's his name? That guy who (similar imagery, I guess) who draws those big bloody pentagrams on the ground and then drinks someone else's blood and then stabs himself? Yeah, that guy. Is he akatsuki? Whatever.

Anyway, I just recently watched Hellsing and am totally in love. I'm seriously considering jumping ship from my usual fandom but... why am I rambling? What I mean is I super like this story and I want you to finish *nod* okay, bye!
James chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is a really good piece (kinda hoping that Alucard will finally save Integra because he is a bamf)
Cookiesforu chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
Hey it's me again, I found the recent chapter most amazing... Well actually it was heart breaking. WHYYYY STANLEY!? Alright fangirl moment over. Hehe.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
You got the characters pretty well, especially the constant protestant hating. When's the next chapters, I want more.
Countness chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
Owww how emotional is getting Alucard! I love him! Please update soon I can't wait to see what's comming, please make them find integra and give us some axi, kisses
Hellsingfreak666 chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
This is so amazing! I happened to stumble across this and I'm so glad that I did! This was brilliantly written! Absolutely loved every chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
Cookieforu chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMG! Best chapter ever! Anyways, keep writing! I have been following since the beginning. Awesome work again... Yay!
la-novh94 chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
wow that was given so easily, this motherfucker is planning something.
alucard Break his looks and his mother, please do not leave us well below for next week XD okay I'm just saying.
Dayman chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Very interesting... This is interesting because I am the DAYMAN! I am the fighter of the nightman. Champion of the sun... Bye! Love you!
la-novh94 chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
shit, because you have to get sam and spoil everything.
well I think alucard and discover how to find part.
la-novh94 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
oh continuous as alucard rays are not there, something must be happening, which disrupts their communication.
good until the next chapter
animelover655 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
awh.. a cliff hanger, please continue though!