Reviews for On Your Knees
LOL chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
somebody cue Triple H's theme music.
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh crap, that was the hottest story on a fellation i've ever read ;) thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That was filchin hot!
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I found this story to be kind of funny. I enjoyed it. Thank you.
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
ooh cyclical! Nice!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Yeah Harry, Draco certainly isn't your b**ch! XD lol.
MioneWriter007 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Omg This was amazing!
Turkos chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This one was very hot! And I love the idea of beginning and ending a story with the same sentance, and such a brilliant one
SuperCali chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh yes. Thank you.
StackedLikeSookie chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Becky, when I tell you this you will probably think I am a complete idiot but I just can't read Harry fanfic! I just loved Jo Rawlings masterpiece as it is & just can't read Harry slash! It's not coz it's slash either coz I'm a huge fan of Twislash. (I only started reading Twific after my severe dissapointment with BD) I could possibly read a retelling where the kids were a lot more like normal kids & swore (I'd love to hear any of them say fuck lol) or if Hermione actually shagged Krum at the Yule ball or better still, Cho popped Cedric's cherry or Harry & Ginny's life between the end of DH & the epilogue.

On a completly different note, I had a lovely surprise the other day & had a phone call from the lovely Sarah. I was so excited I was grinning like a loon all day.

Please feel free to send me anything just don't be offended if I don't read & review coz it's not you, it's me.

Love always, M.
Ray chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Hehehehe yes. Thank you. LOVE IT!
35nanou chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Continue à profiter du soleil s'il t'inspire ce genre de textes chauds et savoureux! C'est une bonne chose que l'été approche à grands pas!

Je n'avais pour une fois pas vu venir le fait que Draco était en pleine masturbation et que Harry était aux abonnés absents. Tu as très bien amené la chute, bravo!

A bientôt.
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
"the slide of wet silk was almost more than Draco could bear" *sigh* Love it!

You know, I haven't read NEARLY enough Draco POV...hmmm...
Lori94 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love it!
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, hot story. We all know what is going to happen now ;)