Reviews for Karner Blue
123serendipitee chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh! Okay, I'm an angst-whore, but that SUCKER PUNCHED ME RIGHT IN THE GUT! :O

I was giggling along, thinking, "Mary Margaret is a Rumbelle shipper!" :D ...and then... :O

Oh dear! Dearie, dearie, dear! :( I kinda hate you right now! But wait...I love you too much, because your imagery is just deviiiiiiiine...
Fallstiel chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
That was fantastic, sad, but as belle said, satisfying endings aren't always happy ones
Woubazoid chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful. Excellent work!
Worryingly Innocent chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I am unable to review coherently because I am too busy crying my eyes out. That was absolutely gorgeous. Beautifully written. The language feels so rich and I can picture the whole thing incredibly vividly. Thanks for sharing. WI x
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is such a sweet story! I was honestly heartbroken that it ended the way it did but, I suppose taking a note from your own words, happy and satisfying endings are not the same. I loved seeing their relationship from an outsider's perspective and think that you portrayed all of them excellently. Honestly, this is the third story I've read of yours and I can honestly say that I've loved each and every one. Fantastic job and I can't wait to read more of your work. Definitely going in my favorites!
Drac1026 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That is so sad. I wish it didn't have to end that way, but it was still a beautiful story.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
The beginning of your story is beautiful, but you have to warn about character death. As lovely as your words were, I wouldn't have read it if I'd known the ending. You need to give people a choice.
Romanian Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
its such a good story but such a sad ending! :'(
Anonymous Nerd Girl chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
So that was the first time I cried over a fanfic. I love how you included Mary Margaret- total foil to the end of Skin Deep. Snow instead of Regina- truth rather than lie... Your writing is borderline addictive.
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Yes, I am reading pretty much all of your work right now.

Loved your line about endings. A beautiful foreshadowing, and very true. This was sad, but also satisfying. There was a closure, and the story had come full circle. Left with a heavy heart, but a satiated taste all the same. Were the chocolates a dark chocolate-a bittersweet symbol for the bittersweet ficlet?

Beautifully written! A joy to read. :)

-Lullaby-
OctoberSkies21 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I loved how it was written from MM's point of view. I was almost in tears when I finished it! I don't want it to end! Great job.
BlooperLover chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was great! Poor Belle! And poor ! Stupid Gaston...
Fantasy Panda chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This has got to be one of the best stories I have read on this site. So, so sad, but beautifully written. Love how you describe things.
Moorea chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Why is this so sad? Why?

Uh! Your writing is wonderful, but why couldn't they be happy?

...

Thank you for something so beautiful. I appreciate the tragedy. ;)
Marquesa de Santos chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh how sad! I know, though. Sometimes sorrow is where the words lead you, and you must follow. But it's lovely. Still lovely in its tragedy.