Reviews for One Eye To The Telescope
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
I don't know if I have ever reviewed this story or any other story you have written (I honestly cannot remember) but I want to say, I love your writing style. I can read it all day :) it makes me happy and less-insane due to life lol. Life sucks ! Honestly thank you. You are amazing.
squeakerpea chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
This story is so beautifully written! I wanted to cry with him in the last chapter, seeing Alice and knowing she wasn't real... Your portrayal of Jefferson is so gorgeous; his pain, his insanity, his courage... I'm loving this.
finaljoy chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Oh my goodness, absolute shame upon my head for not review/faving/alerting this story faaaaar earlier. I actually began reading it a while ago, but something happened and I lost the tab it was in, and then forgot about it. I'm so sad I did, because this story is absolutely fantastic. I really adore the way you write Emma specifically, because you have got her cynicism and sarcasm and general wariness down perfectly.

I also like the way you write Jefferson, and how he loses little details, but brings our attention to other things. He makes interesting connections that make me stop and go 'Oh, no, that's so sad/completely true/intriguing!', which I absolutely love. Being surprised in a story is always exciting for me, especially if it's in little details and stylistic decisions.

Wonderful, wonderful story, and I can't wait to read more :)
Rashaka chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
I'm delighted this was updated! wish it was even longer, because I am enjoying it muchly.
Vilinye chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
Hm...interesting.
UrsulaBeckettBirthdayGirl chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
amazing :). New chapter, please :)...
The Crownless Queen chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Interesting story :p I'd like to see where this will go from here ;)
That70sshowlova chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I love the way you write! It reminds me so much of Lewis Carrol. I plan on buying one of your books very soon. Anyway, bringing in the Hare was a nice twist!
Wandering Browncoat chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Ooh wow, interesting twist! I can't wait to see where this is going... Please update soon!
justshortofferocious chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
This makes sense. A lot of it actually. I wondered about what August showed to Neal to get him to agree to leave Emma. I mean it took them a whole season to convince Emma that magic is real, but Neal only looks at something for a second and suddenly he is in.

Now, I wish you'd write something from Cass POV.
Vilinye chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Okay, so that makes sense...I like that idea.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Oh wow! I love how you've put this chapter together. It was brilliant to add Cassady at the end. I look forward to more! Thanks for the update! :)
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
I like when you update this story :) I'm always interested lol
aslanbrooke chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
Ooh...is it Emma's Neal Cassidy/Cassady?
Angels-heart1 chapter 9 . 12/17/2012