Reviews for Justification
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 2/8
This was awesome! You nailed Hiei's character as well as Botan's. I really enjoyed the fact that you included other characters besides H/B. And I love the fact that - even though Hiei can't admit it out loud - he knows that the only reason he bothers to show up is for Botan. :)

Great job!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Oh gawd I need more of this. In a seperate thing cause this is perfect on its on, but yeah this was super good. Hiei and Botan pairing is always a blessed thing
diggydawg chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Lol, I didn't know who she was, lol... I kinda assumed she was an OC, then I saw that Author Note, and I was like, oh! Hehe :)

Anyway - I loved it! Unusual, but I really liked it :) It was short and sweet but still gave enough detail and the moments were lovely :)
kungfupandabear chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Botan?
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hmmm, I keep thinking that the woman in question is Botan, if only because Hiei doesn't threaten Yukina, Keiko is almost never at the temple and neither is Shizuru.

Good story!
Crystal Jaganshi chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I assumed it was Boton, because you mentioned how he threatens her and how she's scared of him but she comforted him anyway. Either way, I loved this.