Reviews for Shinigami
candymanq chapter 1 . 6/27
I like it. But do you think you could do something with the brown pool. I think that it would be an interesting story for him to be able to use chakra, along with the spiritual aspect, and the physical aspect
starstrike141 chapter 5 . 4/30
i'm loving the story so far, i wish you'll keep writing it.
thx
kami god shinigami chapter 2 . 2/5
What i would do with the bleach world is make naruto the first soul reper and teach others since the techniques are the same
BabyGhost123 chapter 5 . 1/29
I really love the story. ...I would live to really know how Naruto almost messed the the alliance between Konoha and Suna though...update soon
yukicrewger2 chapter 5 . 1/11
so he's off to Fire Temple
ougley chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
very good
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Naruto needs to change more. Needs to be molded more. Away from the cannon abomination. He needs to be warped into an entirely different person. Protecting the weak is a pathetic ambition. Similar to his 'Nindo' which is equally pathetic.
regfurby chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Pretty awesome story. Although I do wonder what will happen when Naruto clashes with ROOT.

Would like to see more conflicts between the old-school ninja and Naruto. Having him somehow getting along with everyone despite being completely different just feels... unfeasible.

Plus, if Naruto stays loyal to Konoha in this story, I'm expecting there to be a damn good reason for it and not the 'forgave the villagers because they accepted him' crap that is usually spewed. Really... that one is just too convenient.

Anyway, I love the way the story is developing! Good job!
Cyprixus chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Love the story please continue
entelejent chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Good and bad.
arya304 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
please pick it up again it is such a great story I'd love to read more
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Please update soon!
Leez chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Sora eh? Or at least that's my guess.

I am really finding myself liking the new Naruto. He's strong, competent, and doesn't have that massive ego that most other ninjas/ people of his level do. His personality is much more suited to his work and his life and his view on humans is something that I can relate to. I'm honestly quite glad that I found this fic.

Please update soon.

Leez
skooglie chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
This is cool, using naruto and bleach elements like this is cool! Naruto is OP to the max and his secrets are also an element that makes this story interesting, especially the unanswered question of where the hell the Bijuu are going? His split personality is good too and quite useful for being able to show naruto as a mindless killing machine without facing the guilt of the whole situation.

Trying to think on it I can normally pick at least some faults in a story, however mabey its because its still short or something else I find none within yours, even the spelling and grammer is good, whoever does your Beta'ring is good, even if its yourself.

Will there be any parings in this story?
Will Naruto beat pain into a pulp?
Will Naruto make Hokage? I hope so

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOUR AWSOME!
tavin93 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Oh this is really good. I hope you don't forget and abandon this story. I really look forward to your updates.