Reviews for Shinigami
Tch chapter 1 . 7/19
Another copycat another day. Anything else? Flying rapists? You added something akin to a rape scene to teach something you may have thought a valuable lesson but do we want to see this? Yes you say? Well for us it's a no we see this everyday so I'm gonna guess your another one of those " oh hey! That's a great idea to give the reader a good lesson! Everyone must love this!" And from there we look at you in depression and in anxiety that we have all lost hope because of one idiot who copied off of something already done a few fuckin hundred times already? Feeling great? No? Well think again we feel wonderful like I can rape a child right now because we all totally need to know this. And before I go I'm calling you out on being a sexist I'm a guy, but I'm not sexist fucking idiot.
Such motivation asshole.. Like we haven't seen this shit before in all of our lifetimes. fuckin job copycat. I'm gone.
Why must you writers always add a rape scene? It's so gruesome and disgusting.. Seriously this was done millions of times and is really sexist to the point were really hating it. For you to copy and say your doing something new ticks us readers off. You want something knew? Try adding in a naruto with the personality of tobi or pein. With not the abilities but the abilities of a sage. It just makes me dissapointed in the terrible potentials we have these days. Fanfiction used to be so good until people started copy chatting off each other like wild animals such as yourself. Add to the fact you didn't do your research and that readers tend to hate this sort of thing like rape. Include the women who read as well do you think they like you? Do you think people with morals like you? Do you think naruto fans will come to your feet? No? Well. Smarten up and learn, it's not all about teaching the reader things we already know jackass. If you want to teach us valuable lessons don't copy off others of which what was done already. You just making yourself look like a dumbass. Nothing more.
shivram970 chapter 5 . 7/13
A great fiction. Cheers!
Blazeemperor chapter 5 . 6/23
Update the story please if possible
Laud de Saturno chapter 5 . 2/15
Te felicito por tu enfoque único
Siempre es agradable encontrarse con historias tan originales como está
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 2/10
very nice
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 2/10
nice
WhiteFangDarkClaw chapter 5 . 2/9
Pleas continue
applebeecool chapter 5 . 2/4
if you aren't continuing the story please put it up for adoption...
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 2/3
that was good keep the chapters coming
D18A-Kun chapter 5 . 1/5
Are u gonna abonding this story Or continuing it ? I hope u continuing this story cause it's awesome story.
Prof VMT chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
What an awesome story. Please continue it, please please.
Shattering chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Face-palmed his kidney? How do you even do that! :D
candymanq chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I like it. But do you think you could do something with the brown pool. I think that it would be an interesting story for him to be able to use chakra, along with the spiritual aspect, and the physical aspect