Reviews for Sweet Surrender
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
A pastry chef? Ah, yummy! Whip Cream one of the basics for sweet sex. Haha! Draco's babyshower! Severus is so adorable!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Yum yum!
Lizzy0305 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh this was goood! I want some strawberries now :D I really love this story! Thanks for the good read! :))

Liz
asiacheetah chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
*drops dead*
Playing with Destiny chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Loved the idea of Chef!Severus, though I think it would be funny if had included a scene showing how he deals with the customers, especially the children.
Thanks
mistywaters90 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Well, this is hot! I've always had a sweet tooth, and I love eating sweets and chocolates and the like. The combination of a SnapexHarry and sweets is awesome.
GintareLT chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
AWESOME :D So hot
VioletMarauder chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
*fans self* You never disappoint.
JayJay133 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
OMG this fic is so awesome! I love it!
Thatsallwegot chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Amazing. That is all.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
OMG, this was so incredibly hot hot hot! And sooooo sweet! It made me laugh and giggle all the way throughout. A true culinary delight if I do say so myself ;D

Please keep on writing, I'm hoping you'll do a follow up one shot (finger crossed!).
Silver Green Flames chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
this was a wonderful story to read with romance and sweets. it was s perfect combination! i hope that u wiil add more onto this and if not well... it is a good one piece.

SGF.
Imalena chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is a really great story! Thank you so much for writing it. Severus was so sexy ;-)
Blossoming Nightshade chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I absolutely LOVE it!
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That was very good. Loved every minute of it. :)