Reviews for Mehndi
EvilDime chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I'm close to salivating. If anyone's created a picture of John and Sherlock in their burnt outfits, please send me the link!
- Dime
EvilDime chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
OMG THANK YOU!
This was so wonderful, I have no words... *wanders off in a daze*
- Dime
JuniorWoofles chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Had to stop reading and remember to breath at one point. Seriously, all Hobbit like, seriously? Genius btw. Read this chapter twice now.
DreamsOfPari chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
This.
mugglemom08 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
You do the sexy-funny blend so well. It's a little weird to be laughing myself silly while ahem squirming in my chair, but I'm getting used to it. ;-)
mugglemom08 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
LOVE the wings!
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
I really should know better than to read anything of yours while eating and/or drinking, but since I don't, I almost just choked on an ice cube. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous.
She-Has-Holmes-Eyes chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Images. Of John. Topless. With the WINGS ohmygodthwings. I really want to see that- how weird does a fifteen year old have to be to fantasise about Martin Freeman? He's in his forties, I should be obsessed with Niall Horan or something, but seriously that picture is so ridiculously hot I'm tracking down Steve bloody Moffatt and holding him at knifepoint until he WRITES THAT INTO THE SERIES.

In case you couldn't tell, I liked the story :)
Puggle chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Scorching. What more can I say. Pure perfection. Thank you so much for sharing.
LadiElayne chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Ok.. I swear to the god that watches over perverts like us... I fucking love your twisted mind! You write EXACTLY what I want to read... Jesus... I LOVE the wanking junk... God help me it so bloody HOT! Piercings! Henna! FUCK! If you ever write one with Sherlock and lestrade I might want to marry you... Jesus!
misskittymeow chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I just read this whole story. This is my first time with Sherlock in, ehrm, not-Sherlocky clothes. W. o. W. stiletto!Sherlock... I just can't even. This was precious and I am digging possessive!John. I haven't encountered that yet in my Johnlock readings so far and I don't know why not now thinking of it. You don't mess with John's man *John z-snapping* Oh another new experience for me with Johnlock ff is married!Johnlock UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFX10 I am so dead. This is so perfect. It's literally perfect.

Odd random question. I can't help but wonder.. Do they wear rings? I can see John wearing a wedding band for sure, but I can't decide if Sherlock would wear one or not. I can see him have some ridiculous reason for him not too (not that he didn't want to but SCIENCE or something) but then there's that sensitive side of him that would wear one and it literally be the most prized possession he owns. He would never take it off. Oh my sweet boys *headcanon alert* (is it still head canon if their marriage is not actually canon..? Whatever Johnlock is so damn canon it hurts despite Moffat's unending trolling).

You're perfect as always. I can't wait to read more tomorrow.

End of longest review/blabbering ever.
Doni chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Excuse me, I had to go fan myself a bit. Fire isn't the hottest thing in the room when those boys are around.
Katsy17 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
amazing
smiles2go chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
I want to read this over and over and memorize every word so I can take it out and cheer myself up when I'm all sad and gloomy. NOTHING has made me laugh so hard in a long time. It's beautifuly crafted and you made it look effortless. Thank you!
GuiltyButFlawless chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
This was utterly fabulous I can't even...Oh, my. Out of this world insane and I loved every single word.

Kudos! xx