Reviews for Fragments, Charred and Torn
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Loved the original idea.
Drac1026 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I like this side of Belle. She was locked away for 30 years, she should be this angry. It is normal.
Arysta chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Lovely! The nuance and the edge of hope/edge of breath you have are delicate and well-balanced. Very nicely done!
wintersmith chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
'The past is just prologue, it all starts form here.' What a perfect last line. Such a COOL idea, of the fragments of paper somehow surviving and turning up in Storybrook, to be seen and collected only by her. And that she had left him little notes, to eat right and get 8 hours of sleep a night, that is so sweet. Also, Belle is right, there is something very creepy about a doll's vacant stare. Never liked them.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is amazing and sad and terrible and hopeful all at once. Very nice. I really like the idea of her finding the notes all over Storybrooke, just waiting for her. I especially like their reunion kiss and then her punch, and that after everything she came back to him.
Rayvah chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was a great story! I have to say I Love the idea of finding scraps of paper everywhere. Just gorgeous. I want to collect that.
Opera123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Heartbreaking and sounded a little like poetry the story.

I loved the last sentence, and think that is the best ending to any story, for every day is a new beginning.

Thank you for writing.