Reviews for Inter Arma
humbid123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I posted ''stories like this are the reason I read fanfiction, although they are rare when you find them its like the original series didn't end in the first place! You definitely deserve more reviews for this story, it has been written so professionally! I'm pretty sure you'll not read this comment because it's been a long time since you updated any of your stories but if you do read this I hope you're proud of this and maybe even consider publishing work! I'm off to read your story that loosely follows this one (the one with James Sirius Potter) I really hope it's as good as this one! Thank you for making this story!'' now that I've read this aswell I feel like I should tell you that my opinion has not changed and that the amounts of reviews you have is ridiculous I hope you write your next story soon
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
You just need to show it to JK somehow! It IS amazing! I thought that it was just another HP story written by JK Rowling! Wow. I can't find words to describe the pleasure i felt while reading this. There is every nuance of old characters and new ones)) they are so their parents' children:)))))) again: WOW! Actually, i think you should write. Not just fanfiction, but your own stories:) yeah! U r an amazing writer!:)))) thank you! From now on, when i picture my favorite characters as adults , i'm sure i'll think of them just they way you described!:)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
You just need to show it to JK somehow! It IS amazing! I thought that it was just another HP story written by JK Rowling! Wow. I can't find words to describe the pleasure i felt while reading this. There is every nuance of old characters and new ones)) they are so their parents' children:)))))) again: WOW! Actually, i think you should write. Not just fanfiction, but your own stories:) yeah! U r an amazing writer!:)))) thank you for letting me
Guest chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
Absolutely amazing. You write like a professional author and I am in awe of your skills. Brilliant. Loved the ending, terrific!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
Read it all the way through! This was great! I do hate you just a tiny enny bit for not explaining where we could hear their reactions, but who cares! I, for one was sure James would get that special service award when Mcgonnagal announced it, but I can see why not. Thanks for writing this! It's possibly the best non-one shot fic for the next gen I've read so far... And I should really stop rambling, shouldn't I? Yeah... Oh, and I am so relieved Harry's not dead! Though don't think anyone believed it, really... Sort of like Cedric with the Goblet of Fire, only that time REALLY was dead! sad...
Anonymous chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Oi! The Dursley's were 'normal' and looked how they raised poor Harry... Thanks for including Harry a lot, though, otherwise I'd have
Stopped reading long ago. I used to be able to stomach Lily Evans and Severus Snape, but now? It's all Harry this and Harry that...
onelastchapter chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
Amazing, I cried like thirty times at the least.. It's really brilliant
PDB chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
OMG this was probably the best story I've ever read in my entire life. You are an extremely talented writer and I hope you continue writing. Beautiful work , amazingly written. Congratulations on a very well done story.
Ps one of your OCs has the same name as me, Priyanka which makes me love your story even more. :D
Guest chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
love this fic
The Fantasy Spinner chapter 18 . 12/19/2012
this is a very very amazing story. the last line especially gave me chills. however, I can't help but want to know Ginny's reaction to the chamber thing. Beautiful writing, Nice job.
ballerina9912 chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
This is an amazing story! I would just like to say that you have amazing talent as a writer. I've read a lot of Harry Potter third generation fanfictions, but they always seem to make the kids replicas of their parents or have the parents seem like perfect people, but in reality, that's not how J.K Rowling made them out to be.

You really made me feel like I was reading an eighth Harry Potter book, but at the same time you have your own unique style of writing. I love how at the end you brought it back to where it all began those many years ago, with the Dursleys. Not many people, or fanfictions that I have seen have been able to develop the characters to the intensity that you have done.

I love how you actually made realistic chapter sizes. No offense to other fanfiction writers, but chapters are more than 1000 words or less. Having only 18 chapters does not mean your story had poor quality.

I would just like to say you are an amazing writer, keep up the good work! I will be checking everyday in hope for the next 'sequel' to this.
cristina chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Great story!
E.M. Pride chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
This was an awesome story. It's one of my favorites that I have ever read. It is a shame that it doesn't have more reviews because it deserves them. I really hope you do a sequel to this. You are a very talented writer and I hope you continue this.
Failing Mentality chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
This was amazing. I will say I did skip some parts because I was too anxious. I surprised myself by enjoying the point of view of the children. It made this all the more fascinating. From the tight lips of the adults to the teenage frustration of being kept in the dark and NOT KNOWING (please consider this as italics).

It was very well written. Wonderful. Thank you.
glna chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
Well, what can I say? I have nothing but praises. You really are a very talented writer. I won't go into details about how you stayed true to JKR's characters and the way you explored HP world is incredible and other things that I can't convey properly because honestly I'd just end up babbling incoherent things... The fact that there are only 28 reviews is beyond me. You deserve thousands!

So, yeah. Great, great work you have there. I hope you'll post War Without End soon, because soon is never going to be soon enough! :D