Reviews for I don't care what they think
DaenerysTargary3n chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Loved that story...seriously, loved it! Bit sad you didn't include Heath's speech, thought that might have made me laugh, but still a gorgeous bit of writing :)
DaenerysTargary3n chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Awesome chapter! Made me cry :'(
JS chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
no that was great but had completely forgotten the story its been so long. Cracked up laughing at Heath and Hammer becoming cops - where did you get that from? Loved the way Chax could not stay away from each other night before wedding - makes sense. Overall great story, great ending and thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Please update, I would love to see brax and maddy bonding
ruby chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
well done love this story but I do wish it was longer
lazza77 chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
What a great ending. Yay they got married. Beautiful, loved it.
beebee483 chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
So glad that you finished this story ... Chax are amazing so happy that it finished with the wedding ... Thanks for an amazing fic x
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Great end to a great story. Loved Heath and Hammer becoming coppers, that's a great idea. Loved the whole wedding and all the Chax bits. Love your writing.
Ruby chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Amazimg story well done i absulutley love it plz update soon
Ruby chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Well done amazing story please update soon i really liked this one as well as happy endings dont just happen,new reason to live,hitting the bay with secrets,tell or i will, ad tearaway teen. Please update the first 4 (including this one as the first ) and the last two are awesome well done congratulations i love it lots thank you for wnertaining me for 4 and a half hours
agrounds chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Love this story, please update soon:)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Great chapter. Glad Ruby, Charlie and the baby are okay. Look forward to reading more.
HomeandAwayFF chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Love it
JS chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Loved it - cannot wait for the next three but my favourites are now "Tearaway teen" and "Tell or I will". Love your work!
Challenger243 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Great chapter! Happy there's more to come soon :)