Reviews for Zeke and Luther: What's wrong with Zeke?
Wtf? This is the dumbest thing ive ever read, and ive read more than I care to explain. Learn to write some good fanfics, k kid? Because this is retarded.
Sophie chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Freakyyyyyyyy!
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Huh? I didn't get this chapter. What just happened?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
so cool
bean15 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Poor Zeke! So many questions... why did he get kidnapped? What do they want with him? Whose idea was it? I want to know... so I can kill them.
Please continue... I know it's been a while since you updated (March, according to the site) and I know how often real life tends to get in the way of the best laid plans to update. I haven't updated my own stuff in ages, so I am definitely not judging :) I think it's actually been years since my last update.

This story has nice potential, and could be really lovely. Based on what's here, I think you can certainly do it. I'm a student in graduate school, so I understand things like school getting in the way. If you're stuck or need a beta for anything, feel free to hit me up :) I'm not saying you need one, just offering because I like your work. :]

Please update soon... I hate thinking of poor Zeke tied to a chair and passed out since March lol Poor baby... I just want to hug and kiss him and make it all better! Keep up the good work, and I'll be checking my inbox in case there's a new chapter!
My best,
Beanie
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Wow is zeke going to be ok?
Silverwolforever chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Wow I really like it so far please update
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Ooooo...awkward! Great job though! Upfate soon!