Reviews for Promise Me
Ooooh! Me likey!:)
crystal.mora.73 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Are u continuing the story its really good
so I hope u do.
giraffesrcoolbtw chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Ooohhh I absolutely adore SasuHina! \\\\3 ive been waiting fpr a story with this love triangle! SasuHina forever!
eternalsunshiine chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Ohhhh my! I want to see what happens so excited for this story and how your gonna and the sad drama and stuff update!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Oh meh gurd I absolutly looooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee the plot and your grammer is amazing I really would like you to finish this story please please please please please please please !
Imaginneeee chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
I can't wait for the update :D
Oh Sasuke... You're in deep trouble. This looks like it's going to be a fun ride! I hope you update soon :)
Imaginneeee chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is a really REEAAALLLYYYY interesting story so far. I can't wait to see what happens :)
I hope you continue this story!
Inatikoti chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Ahh, this is so bittersweet!
It leaves my heartaching yet smiling at the same time.
I like it! :D
Update as soon as you can please. :)
hobozrule chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Love it
It's just soooo cute!
xILoveSasukeUchihax chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
I really love the way you write and how you are able to so descriptively show what is happening in the story. I look very forward to the next chapter. :D
MiNKy307 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
JokerAtWork chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I'm pretty sure I will soon have gone through all of your stories and followed and/or faved them. I thought it would be nice to drop you a line on why. I like your stories...a lot. And I hope to read them all to their end :) thnx for writing great stories!
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
yo solo digo que buen fic!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm confused I like them both and do not want to be killed by Hinata, but she is cute
has a threesome hahaha