Reviews for Partners
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
aw :D. Sanae's got so much support.
SRG chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
'.'...QnQ Argh! That was beautiful! Your interpretation of Ken was rather genius!
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
In a word: touching. Sanae is one of my favorite characters and I like this little venture into his past.

I thought it was quite interesting, your concept of the Promoter. I can understand why the Angels would want quite a few of their own watching the Composers, especially when there is a Composer like Joshua.

I had also not considered Ken Doi as an Angel, although once you suggested it, it seemed to fit so well. Not to mention that he appears to have been Sanae's partner in the Game.

A couple of things you may need to watch for include proofreading. This is only natural and we are all guilty of it (myself especially...). Several words, mostly those that were italicized simply morphed together with the next word that was somewhat confusing. In addition, there were a few misspelled words. Also, please include a disclaimer. I would hate to see this story disappear due to a lack of disclaimer.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. You have a way with images and detail. I would really like to see this concept of the Promoter and Sanae's relationship with Ken expanded upon. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Until then,