Reviews for Conversations with the Dead
Bahar chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
It was a great fic but i dont think Merope studied at Hogwarts.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was kind of cool and creepy all at the same time! Looking forward to seeing more of your HP stuff. I didn't know that Riddle was one of your favorite characters there... always pegged you to be more mainstream!
HeRonFan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Welcome back to the HP fandom!

This was a very interesting take. Properly creepy in the right places. I like how you had Tom poke his father's face with his wand, that presented quite the visual. And his not wanting them to interrupt him as he read. Disturbing actions on many different levels here. I guess we'll assume this is summer time and he has been sent back to the orphanage while school is on break. I liked the either prophecy or vision that Merope had that she would die in childbirth and thus the letters. Neat inclusion. It might be nice for the Riddles to know who their killer is, but the mysterious senselessness of this vile visitor in their home also adds to this story. So, I'm a torn a little in that regard.

Great job!

May I recommend the writings of KariAnn1222 or Jesrod82 if you enjoy parings-Ron and Hermione anyway.
Crye 4 Me chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Well now, I think I like this snippet. Good job.