Reviews for Second Chance
SpiderCatDude chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Wonderful, short, sweet, great, not too long, not too short, and you've got the characters down pat. Keep writing stories, you wonderful person!
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
The Stringer was always one of my most favourite episodes!

Excellent missing scene - absolutely perfect!
IrishDancer chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
As they say at AO3: Kudos.
lily anson chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Absolutely loved it. Would to read more stories from you. Thank you for this story!
rhinosgirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is a wonderful tale that could easily slot in as an extension of this episode. Brilliant stuff!
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Nice, warm, smushy. :-)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
good story
RowdyClara chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Beautifully written! You kept them in character and and made a well-written, touching piece. Loved it!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
'I love you Dad'. Such a simple phrase, but oh how powerful it seemed.

Absolutely! I adore father/son stories, and this was very nicely written, thank you.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was really good. I wish we could have seen more episodes with Sam in them.
Julius Night chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Very touching and beautiful fic, such excellent use of emotion. Definately will read again, nice work!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
OMG this is amazingly beautiful! WOW I am so impressed, thank you for posting this wonderful little father and son time between Mac and Sam :)
beautiful and wonderful, I am so glad Mac has family again, how sweet...
NoraAnne1929 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
What a sweet, touching story. You have captured the emotions of Mac and Sam beautifully; each so strong and fiercely independent, yet somehow vulnerable. A truly fabulous ending! Something like this should have been included in the actual last episode!
E.N chapter 1 . 12/8/2012