Reviews for Head over heels in trouble
gibbsgirlie08 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
finlaure chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
oops Abby, better get dressed quick or this could be emBAREASSing! hehehehe
Westie80 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
More please poor Abby what is Gibbs going to say
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I really like the start to this story! A nice look at Abby having to go to court and what she endures when she would rather be in her lab. This part made me chuckle: Instead of her normal paces she walked like someone who had drunk too much. Somehow Abby wished she had. (I don’t blame her.)

The way you described that fall was so painful! She’s going to be sore in a lot of different places. This line is SO Abby: "If you would know me, you would never have said that, because that is like telling a fish 'don't swim'. I can't keep still." (funny too!)
stareagle chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I wonder what happens if she doesn't show up in court? Does someone notify the judge?

I sympathize with Abby's situation. Traffic jams when you have to be somewhere on time, finding a place with a clean bathroom and then tumbling within sight of her destination... this has not been a good day for Abbs!
Mookie17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Looking good, can't wait for the next chapter :)
FWandFS chapter 1 . 3/26/2012

Such an Abby line! Curious to see where this will go! Hope you get a chance to update soon.
NCISMASH4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Gibbs is gonna be worried and over protective, that's for sure! He'll take her home, baby her and treat her like she;s made of glass I bet-wonder what he and the rest of the team will say when they hear about her getting hurt? Great start! chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Eliza...I think you have the makings of a grandslam of a story ... You have a new vibe introducing this story...Abby and traffic, court, clothes, shoes...and then falling ... rolled into a very bad day for Abby...can't wait for more please... and am wondering what Gibbs will do...sal
smush68 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter! Can't wait to see what Gibbs has to say!
finlaure chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
YEAH! You know I already love it! Now I get to read the posted version and enjoy it more!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13