Reviews for Head over heels in trouble
stareagle chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
Very satisfied! :) Thank you.
finlaure chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
there is nothing like nice hot bath tube ;)
Talldi chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
I have really, really enjoyed this chapter. Abby earned that loving!
KellyRoxton chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
More More MORE! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE... great Job... what did the director want? How is Abby dealing with everything? Is she scared? I hope Gibbs is gonna be here silver knight in shinning armour... write more soon
Ncisluver chapter 22 . 4/30/2012
Im totally satisfied. I could imagine Gibbs crying over Abby. Hope you update soon.
stareagle chapter 21 . 4/30/2012
I think the man on the phone is a bad guy. Glad the doc didn't let the cat out of the bag.

Tony was mean to pick such an ugly dress... can't wait for payback!
Talldi chapter 21 . 4/30/2012
Oh wow! Really funny with the dress! But the guy on the phone had me worried...update soon! ;)di
finlaure chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
Thank goodness for sharp nurses or else she might have given away the protection plan! and who was it?
finlaure chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
So many Precious lines in this chapter but my favourite is the very last one!
tanya2byour21 chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
I think it is Fred the dude who's nose she broke or again the stupid guy she was suppose to testify against. I loved the new chapter and I so can't wait to see what she is going to do to get even with Tony for the red hair and pink dress. I love that Gibbs head slapped first then asked why lol. that was funny. I so can't wait for more. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
Sophies-Welt chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
Great update! Can't wait what Gibb's gonna do with the new information!
Ncisluver chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
Omg is it the guy mikel or the Rivera guy. I hope she wont get hurt anymore. Update soon.
Franzi chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
OMG, just read your story! Awesome writing, can't wait for more. Please update soon...
MissMadonna24 chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
I love how innocently Abby reacted to the chocolate questioning, and the boyfriend part, just too sweet. Can't wait for more(:
tanya2byour21 chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
I loved the new chapter and I am so happy that Abby is alright and I loved that Gibbs kissed Abby in front of Tony and didn't care what Tony thought. I laughed at how slow McGee was at figuring out that Gibbs was Abby's boyfriend. I so can't wait to find out what for more. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya