Reviews for Head over heels in trouble
stareagle chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
Well done - loved the way they broke the news to Tim and his response was perfect!

Great story.
NCISMASH4ever chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
Oh I ALWAYS want more Gabby to read! And I loved this update! Kind of want a Gaaby alone time chapter, which I'm sure you'll do at some point soon! Well done!
Talldi chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
How great was that! Didn't expect it, although he is a grown man and people move on. Would definitely like to hear more from you, kind'a like a next phase. I would think Abby's assasin wouldn't particularly like her surviving but dislike her beau!
Sophies-Welt chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
Awesome chapter, and I found it cute how you made McGee react! Well done!
KellyRoxton chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
Any support you need I am an email away... Great job... sorry Ihave been slacking with reviews however i have been bad reading at work... Grins... Hugs and much loveI will email you some potential ideas that you may take into consideration... hugs and love.. great job!,,,, kell
Ncisluver chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
Haha. They finally figured out that Gibbs was the boyfriend. Update soon please
minloin chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
I love this story. so lovely
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 20 . 4/28/2012
A sequel would be awesome! I love this story.
Talldi chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
Hi! You answered a prayer, boyI can start breathing again! Great update! ;)di
s m Neal chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Really enjoy reading your stories
tanya2byour21 chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
I don't think it has any thing to do with Gibbs but with the case Abby was suppose to testify in. Someone ones her to keep from testifying and will stop at nothing to keep her from doing just that. lol. I am so glad she is alright and again and I love that Gibbs said they were engaged and I really wished he had ripped that nurse a new one I did love the new chapters and am really glad Abby is awake and seems to be doing alright. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. And who is really after her and why. Sorry I did not reply to the last chapter. I hurt my back last week and was just able to go to the doctor yesterday and the meds the doctor gave me for the pain made me sleepy. so I didn't get a change to read til tonight. Again sorry for not replying sooner. Any way Keep up the great writing and please post more more when you can.

Tanya
MissMadonna24 chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
Once again, I love this story! I love how Gibbs reacted to her waking up. He's such a sweet guy. Well, when it comes to Abby at least. Cant wait to read more!
NCISMASH4ever chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
I think it's either Mikel or Chip.

Anyway, glad she's awake. Guessing as soon as she's released from the hospital, Gibbs will take her and run, go into hiding. He would refuse to leave her, but Tony could run things. Graet update!
finlaure chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
I think that who ever is behind this is already dead and just doesn't know it yet.

and you have to check the box or boxes subscribe to author, or subscribe to story in order to get the story alerts. unless it is ffn messing up again
finlaure chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
Well, hearing what Gibbs said would stop my heart too! I mean,,, even her subconcious can hear right?
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »