Reviews for McCoy on the Enterprise
auroraTerra chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
I enjoyed this story so much! If there is more coming Im excited. Keep up the fantastic work! :)
Susan Hilton chapter 23 . 7/29/2012
A delightful last segment. Good job. Still the cutest pic of Pavel I have ever seen.
Susan Hilton chapter 22 . 6/10/2012
An interesting chapter. What does one do if they don't know how to communicate with a ball of fur with legs? A frustrating predicament for Bones and Christine, for sure.
AllTheSnakes chapter 22 . 6/7/2012
Awww... The ide aof big tribbles is very sweet... Are they making people to get high? Will we see a tribble-high McCoy?
Sonar chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
Priceless.
Susan Hilton chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
Good job, but "intelligent" and "sentient" mean the same thing. If the Klingons do invade Janus 6, the Hortas would be able to make them extra crispy. :-)
JLynnB chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
Did this one ever crack me up. You've SO got bones' smart ass humour down pat! Lynn
Sonar chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
I could so see that happening.
AllTheSnakes chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
Hey, this is getting interesting!

We have another mini-plot (in what you are ver good) and some meta-literatura (the adjective thing and the alliteracy).

Love it!
Susan Hilton chapter 20 . 5/7/2012
Good job. If I were McCoy, I would have thought of socking Spock for "dumbing it down". But, of course, striking a fellow officer is a court martial offense.
Susan Hilton chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
Very good. Christine always had a motherly approach to everyone on the ship. I never heard her call McCoy "Len", but I guess it is possible that she did behind the scenes. She could apply psychology like she did with Ensign Garrovick too ("Obsession"). Please read "A Not So Smart Leap". I think you will enjoy it. It's not just a "Quantum Leap"/"Get Smart" crossover. There's some Star Trek in it too. When you write another chapter, I won't review until I get your opinion. :-)
Susan Hilton chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
This is priceless! I love it. At first, I thought Spock was going to give the captain a neck pinch, but, of course, quoting regulations is more like him. That would have been funny, though.
Sonar chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
I loved that chapter.
Susan Hilton chapter 17 . 4/14/2012
I enjoyed this part. Spock is very compassionate about McCoy's situation with his memories, and it's right in character for him to meld with McCoy in order to help him. It took a while for me to get to this chapter, but it was worth the struggle. Good job, even though I think I missed something. How did McCoy lose his memory?
Susan Hilton chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
In the series, Spock preferred to call Dr. McCoy "Doctor" and not by his nickname. There was only one time that I can recall, in "The Tholian Web", when Spock called him "Bones". Nice try, though. On to the next part.