Reviews for A Day to Celebrate
BookwormishDragon chapter 1 . 8/2
So now I'm just imagining it being Lily's birthday later in the year and her and James have been good friends for a while now and she initiates a conversation like this one except instead of pointing to her cheek she points to her lips. And James is too flabbergasted that LILY EVANS WANTS ME TO KISS HER to do anything and Lily leaves in embarrassment and then James runs after her and snogs her senseless.
AnonymousWriter23456 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I have no criticsm, just wish this weren't a one shot.
so.ouka chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I think I'm gonna go for a chapter fic those os are frustrating me to a high level! I need more
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Aw, you write their friendship and sort-of-friends-phase really well. Actually, you just write their characters and everything about them really well.
babble447 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hi, Your FF are my favorite : D That's how to describe the relationship of Lily and James is one of the funniest and most interesting I've read. I write FF too, and sometimes I translate English FF to Slovak language. I would like to ask you that if I could translate this your "one shoot" to my blog. Of course I will bring you as the author and give a link to your stories.
(my blog: .cz/)

P.S. Very sorry for my grammar, which to me is not even in my native language :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I did like it. It was really cute. I love your James.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Aaaaw. It's adorable.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
dancingonstars chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I absolutely loved this! These are the perfect James and Lily and I love reading fics like this. Of course I want more but still really enjoyable.
marauderash chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You are such an amazing writer. I read ur fanfic resolution and practically loved it. I guess its true to say im honestly obsessed with the james and lily forever thing now. I'm reading all ur fanfictions now and this was was extremely cute and i loved it. hope u keep writing and thanks so much for a good read!
Jpottersgirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
James middle name is charlus
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Short. Interesting. and Sweet :) I really liked it, you should have more reviews!
Chibi-Lill chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
It's really funny! Lily basically says "it's possible for us to end up together", but it doesn't go too fast, I really like it! I hope that one day JKR will write something about them! The Marauders' time would make a great story. Thank you for your nice story!
HermioneGirl96 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Very nice. I like how hard it is for her to admit she feels anything for him, and for him to process that she likes him. And how much they really, really don't get along. Well done.
MePo chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Very cute, and not overdone at all! Some James/Lily fics are very dramatic and emotionally overwrought - i thought this one was a nice antidote to those! Keep writing.