Reviews for Three Vampires and a Baby
How do you, first of all, steal a story, but then go on to wrote it laughingly badly... but you don't even bother to finish it? I should report you for your blatant plagiarism just for that fact alone. You should just delete this joke, to be perfectly honest with you. Come back when you have some more talent, and you're willing to write from your own ideas. This is just pathetic.
twiclare chapter 23 . 5/13
Love how she dealt with the evil twins!
twiclare chapter 22 . 5/13
Apologies for the poor grammar in my last review!
I really hope Alice learns a lesson from what happened; she almost got everyone she loves killed because of her petulance.
twiclare chapter 21 . 5/13
I really hope Alice really being as naive and typically spoilt know it all teen as it seems!
twiclare chapter 19 . 5/12
Finally, Carlisle and Esme took their time!
twiclare chapter 16 . 5/12
I loved them outsmarting Aro! Who's upset with them now?
twiclare chapter 13 . 5/10
Oh no!
twiclare chapter 12 . 5/10
That went well!
twiclare chapter 10 . 5/9
That was cute!
twiclare chapter 3 . 5/8
The idea of an all knowing toddler is scary!
Vamps09 chapter 23 . 1/29
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for writing!
Spawn chapter 23 . 1/18
I thought this was a wonderful story. Baby Alice and Jasper were the cutest thing ever. I loved the way you had Emmett Carlisle, and Edward as brothers who accepted Alice into their lives. I laughed out loud at all their missteps and successes in raising her.

I liked how you gave new dimensions to favorites like Esme and Rosalie. I enjoyed the humor, drama, action, and bonding of all of the character from siblings, to parent child, to mates. I was nice to see the women in a more dominant position as Rosalie, Esme, and Bella were more apt to take charge in most situations than the guys.

Teenage Alice was a spoiled brat. She should have listened to her parents and Jasper. One thing that was consistent, Aro was an evil bastard. I think the Cullens should have burned him, cause you know Aro will eventually try to get his revenge.

Great job on the story. Thanks for sharing your time and talents with us.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/9/2016
Interesting reading this from Bella's perspective.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
Loved this story quite a bit. It was fun to read. Did not like the epilogue, as it just showed how spoiled Alice has become. How she only thinks of herself. I almost wish I wouldn't have read the epi at all. :( It just took too much away from the story itself. Bummer. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
Well, Alice turned out exactly as I'd anticipated. The Cullen's only have themselves to blame for it. They've clearly not let up on spoiling her rotten throughout her years. I know they will not be allowed to leave once they are there. Poor Jasper is who I feel so sorry for in this. He wanted to grow up some more. Sad thing about it is, that Alice will be forever frozen at sixteen and spoiled rotten. Carlisle allowing Alice to even read that letter, proves how much they spoil her. He could have just burned it. He should be acting patriarchal, instead he just lets her do as she wishes. Well, forty years from now, when she is still stuck as a Volturi guard, at age sixteen, I hope she is loving her life.