Reviews for Three Vampires and a Baby
Angelmagnet chapter 16 . 2/6
LOL, Alice is so cute. They should have sent the e-mail anyway.
Angelmagnet chapter 15 . 2/6
That was ingenious. Bella is badass to the tenth power. Everything about this chapter was great. I hope the babies are alright, baby Alice must be besides herself missing her family. Hope her rescue is next chapter (didn't mean to leave Jasper out (sweet Jasper)).
Angelmagnet chapter 14 . 2/6
well written, well thought out, most excellent plan. well done!
Angelmagnet chapter 10 . 2/5
So Rosalie, she's just visiting? No malice, no jealousy, wow. Liking this Rose, and Alice knew her, so Alice saw something. This is such a good fanfic, lovvvvvving it.
Angelmagnet chapter 8 . 2/5
I figured Alice would spill the beans, but damn Alice, WTH?
Angelmagnet chapter 7 . 2/5
I know it’s been a while since you wrote this story, but I have to tell you, I love it. Each chapter I want to say something but I know you are long gone from this fanfic. Couldn't hold it in any longer, I just LOVE THIS STORY. I love this ALICE. All these characters are so well sorted out and so different. Trying to figure out where Rosalie is coming from and was she sent to cause mischief? Kinda glad I've just found this one, I can read it straight through. Can you see me doing my happy dance?
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 1/6
A shame this story is so undereviewed.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 23 . 1/6
Sweet and funny i really enjoy this story . This Alice is a gem.
4blueeyes9 chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
This was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/19/2017
How do you, first of all, steal a story, but then go on to wrote it laughingly badly... but you don't even bother to finish it? I should report you for your blatant plagiarism just for that fact alone. You should just delete this joke, to be perfectly honest with you. Come back when you have some more talent, and you're willing to write from your own ideas. This is just pathetic.
twiclare chapter 23 . 5/13/2017
Love how she dealt with the evil twins!
twiclare chapter 22 . 5/13/2017
Apologies for the poor grammar in my last review!
I really hope Alice learns a lesson from what happened; she almost got everyone she loves killed because of her petulance.
twiclare chapter 21 . 5/13/2017
I really hope Alice really being as naive and typically spoilt know it all teen as it seems!
twiclare chapter 19 . 5/12/2017
Finally, Carlisle and Esme took their time!
twiclare chapter 16 . 5/12/2017
I loved them outsmarting Aro! Who's upset with them now?