Reviews for Three Vampires and a Baby
Vamps09 chapter 23 . 1/29
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for writing!
Spawn chapter 23 . 1/18
I thought this was a wonderful story. Baby Alice and Jasper were the cutest thing ever. I loved the way you had Emmett Carlisle, and Edward as brothers who accepted Alice into their lives. I laughed out loud at all their missteps and successes in raising her.

I liked how you gave new dimensions to favorites like Esme and Rosalie. I enjoyed the humor, drama, action, and bonding of all of the character from siblings, to parent child, to mates. I was nice to see the women in a more dominant position as Rosalie, Esme, and Bella were more apt to take charge in most situations than the guys.

Teenage Alice was a spoiled brat. She should have listened to her parents and Jasper. One thing that was consistent, Aro was an evil bastard. I think the Cullens should have burned him, cause you know Aro will eventually try to get his revenge.

Great job on the story. Thanks for sharing your time and talents with us.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 11/9/2016
Interesting reading this from Bella's perspective.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 11/9/2016
Loved this story quite a bit. It was fun to read. Did not like the epilogue, as it just showed how spoiled Alice has become. How she only thinks of herself. I almost wish I wouldn't have read the epi at all. :( It just took too much away from the story itself. Bummer. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
Well, Alice turned out exactly as I'd anticipated. The Cullen's only have themselves to blame for it. They've clearly not let up on spoiling her rotten throughout her years. I know they will not be allowed to leave once they are there. Poor Jasper is who I feel so sorry for in this. He wanted to grow up some more. Sad thing about it is, that Alice will be forever frozen at sixteen and spoiled rotten. Carlisle allowing Alice to even read that letter, proves how much they spoil her. He could have just burned it. He should be acting patriarchal, instead he just lets her do as she wishes. Well, forty years from now, when she is still stuck as a Volturi guard, at age sixteen, I hope she is loving her life.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/9/2016
I remember we used to have one of those places where you could win all those tickets like that. Skeeball is one of my favorites. Emmett trying so hard, was funny. Alice may grow into one very spoiled child. The way they get her everything like they do. Jasper was great in this one. Good for him sticking up for her. Bella claiming what's hers, was fun to read as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
I like the life they've slipped into. They are all adjusting and things seem to be going smoothly. It was funny that the men chose Esme to make the first move and the ladies chose Carlisle. Men won that one. It seems that Bella can slip a thought into Edward whenever she wants to now. I like that a lot. The Leon's in this were really good. Very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
I really like that you've made this so OOC, that they can be around the children so newly into their vampire state. Bothe Bella and Esme are showing amazing restraint. Perhaps it is genes after all. Esme needed to hunt, therefore she was a mess for a minute. Her rushing back to Jasper and able to hold him was remarkable. I think Carlisle has a crush. For that matter, I think Jasper has one on Alice too, hehehe. I hope you have a chapter of them all grown up.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
I'm glad they're back at their castle. Perhaps staying in Italy is not the best place for them, yet it may also be good they are there. If the Volturi decide to act, they are right there to dissuade the situation fast. And, they mentioned the copious amount of food available to the newborn vampires. However, one would think they'd want to get really far away from the Volturi right now. Continents away. Loved that he could read her in the throes of passion. That was fantastic!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
There is no way that they would get away that easily. No, Aro will take them again when Alice is merely a teenager, forever locking her at thirteen or something equally cruel.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
Oh thank goodness she got away from them. She's so effing strong too. She resisted human blood. She's been running all over the place, in circles and through water, even backtracking . . . all to get to Edward. She's brilliant. I loved hearing that she tore off Jane and Alex heads . . . that was fantastic. I hope she can protect her whole family now, with her shield. I hope Alice and Jasper are okay.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
Ugg, its real drama . . . they were taken. This turn of events sucks. Well, to me it does. I'm sure you had plenty readers excited about the sudden drama. I was happy with the fluff.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/8/2016
What the hell? Ummm, drama in the middle of a romance/humor story . . . uh-oh. I hope that Bella, Alice and Jasper just got bored and left the house to do something. Not very likely but, Edward finished up the piano, it was mid to late afternoon, tops. So, they could be elsewhere and Esme fell down the stairs . . . possibly, maybe? At least this may solidify the mate bond between Esme and Carlisle. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
That was wonderful. I really liked tha not only Edward himself, but the vampire inside him, were both fully aware that this this their mate and no harm will come to her. I really liked that they'd done it more than a few times. Even in the shower. If Edward is feeling the bond is strengthened, will Bella feel a pull at all? She didn't seem to mention that she too felt that pull. That if he were not there, that she'd feel empty. Just curious. Also, still love Esme and her teasing these two. She's great.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
I know most don't appreciate the chapters filled with talking or banter but, I really like them. I liked what Bella and Edward discussed. Esme and Carlisle, as well as their own sex life. Bummed she doesn't want to be a vampire, at least not yet. Maybe she'll change her mind. I liked that he told her of his ability and she didn't freak out. The part with the kids with their ice cream faces, was adorable. Emmett being serious with Edward about his taking this sex step with Bella was refreshing. Learning that he can take things seriously, was good. I liked that Edward guided him towards Rosalie. Basically telling him won't know if he doesn't broach the subject with her. I liked this chapter.