Reviews for War of the Exes
lizzzsunshine chapter 20 . 8/6
Oh my god, I laughed so hard at Rolf Scamander!

"People whose first names start with the same letter should stick together!"

Hysterical!
lizzzsunshine chapter 13 . 8/6
I love the ridiculousness of this fic. And no that isn't a flame, I'm being 100% sincere. It's like a FanFiction romcom, which was the whole point of it! Guilty pleasure reading material
It's sad that the two years apart didn't make them growup any more! They're both still jealous and insecure
It's only chapter 1 and you have me in tears!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Typical Ron bashing comedy... boring...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Hermione leaving Ron for the most ridiculous reason... but, of course, all its Ron's fault. The begging is no good.
AJWPotter chapter 25 . 1/29/2015
HOW MUST YOU ABUSE ME IN THIS WAY?THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAN FIC. AMAZING OUTSTANDING I CANT EVEN TELL YOU IM CRYING RIGHT NOW
Guest chapter 24 . 9/14/2013
Ginny is the worst person I have ever read about in a story. She disgusts me in every way possible, and there is no way Ron would ever speak to her again after that betrayal. He's had epic fights with Hermione and Harry for less.

I can't see Harry or the rest of the Weasleys talking to her either. But I'm sure none of that will happen, and she'll have no problem returning to the stuck up bitch who tortures Ron for the fun of it. Harry will just laugh at her, and Molly will yell "ginevra!" And that will be the end of it. At least she'll feel halfway sorry about her actions for 4.5 minutes.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/14/2013
This was obviously written by a woman, bc no man would ever love a woman that did to Ron what Hermione did to him. Ever. It would *never* happen. Not to mention the ridiculous characterization of Hermione as a sympathetic character here. Yes, let's all feel sorry for her when she hides a kid from her rightful father. How brave, robbing him of his child's life.

You have phenomenal writing talent but this plot was cheesy, unrealistic, and completely predictable. I wonder how good you could be with a plot that is actually decent.
spectrumsings chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
It was brilliant. I cried. Congratulations and I would love an Epilogue!
spectrumsings chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I love the style that you write in. I loved the last chapter, it is really very funny.
I'm always mad at him chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Brilliant. This isn't the type of story I usually go for but I laughed a lot and even cried a little. It was a tad predictable (especially Hermione's secret) but it was well written and a wonderful read!
harrypotterforeverx chapter 25 . 4/22/2013
it needs an epilogue, you cannot just end it like that.
Georgie chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
I don't even have words to describe this story. I can't even.. I just can't.. feels in every single chapter! Let's just say i am going to be in eternal misery for the rest of my life because this story is over! Please please please write more stories
Bewitched Bookworm chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa ahhhhhhh
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I love this I favorited it