Reviews for War of the Exes
AJWPotter chapter 25 . 1/29
HOW MUST YOU ABUSE ME IN THIS WAY?THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAN FIC. AMAZING OUTSTANDING I CANT EVEN TELL YOU IM CRYING RIGHT NOW
Guest chapter 24 . 9/14/2013
Ginny is the worst person I have ever read about in a story. She disgusts me in every way possible, and there is no way Ron would ever speak to her again after that betrayal. He's had epic fights with Hermione and Harry for less.

I can't see Harry or the rest of the Weasleys talking to her either. But I'm sure none of that will happen, and she'll have no problem returning to the stuck up bitch who tortures Ron for the fun of it. Harry will just laugh at her, and Molly will yell "ginevra!" And that will be the end of it. At least she'll feel halfway sorry about her actions for 4.5 minutes.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/14/2013
This was obviously written by a woman, bc no man would ever love a woman that did to Ron what Hermione did to him. Ever. It would *never* happen. Not to mention the ridiculous characterization of Hermione as a sympathetic character here. Yes, let's all feel sorry for her when she hides a kid from her rightful father. How brave, robbing him of his child's life.

You have phenomenal writing talent but this plot was cheesy, unrealistic, and completely predictable. I wonder how good you could be with a plot that is actually decent.
TheSpectrumSings chapter 25 . 8/7/2013
It was brilliant. I cried. Congratulations and I would love an Epilogue!
TheSpectrumSings chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I love the style that you write in. I loved the last chapter, it is really very funny.
I'm always mad at him chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
Brilliant. This isn't the type of story I usually go for but I laughed a lot and even cried a little. It was a tad predictable (especially Hermione's secret) but it was well written and a wonderful read!
harrypotterforeverx chapter 25 . 4/22/2013
it needs an epilogue, you cannot just end it like that.
Georgie chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
I don't even have words to describe this story. I can't even.. I just can't.. feels in every single chapter! Let's just say i am going to be in eternal misery for the rest of my life because this story is over! Please please please write more stories
Bewitched Bookworm chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa ahhhhhhh
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I love this I favorited it
Vanessa chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
This story is as insane as the soapiest of soap operas, and I mean that in the best possible way. Amazing. I'll be on the lookout for that epilouge.
Laurers chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHhhhhhh that was so good! I wish you had continued it. PLEASE continue it! Its amazing!
melove chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
Great story! But it needs an epilogue!
melove167 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ohmigod i know i only just read one chapter but i know this story is going to be good! Most fanfiction have Hermione and Ron break up for stupid reasons but your reason is so unbelievably realistic. I can literally see them breaking up because of this. And so much other little things that you added just made this first chapter really great. I liked a photo from you on tumblr and that's how i found this story so i'm really happy for that. You're a really good writer! :)
BuckNC chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
Overall, enjoyed the fic and I like your easy style of writing. The story-telling was a bit off and loose, like you decided to throw the pregnacy in on the last couple of chapters. Not sure what the point of that was as it changed the entire tone of your romance that you were shooting for.
SLHarv chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
WOW! This was the best ending for one of the best stories I've read in a while! Well done! Please don't ever stop writing, you're amazing! :)