Reviews for The Darkness Inside
0positiv chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hallihallo *waves*

just found your story while reading KeepCutlers piece of fangfic.

I've gotta say, your story is fab. o.o You've got their characters down pat. I'm very impressed, I loved every word of it. And I think all BH fans are very much into bondage now, aren't they ;)

Well...this was one unhelpfull review, but there was nothing to critizize *shrugs*

Well maybe...I needs some Cutler ;) But then...he's hooverfood so that's sadly not gonna happen :(

I hope you'll write some more fangfic

Greetings 0positiv
TheTh13vingMagpie chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Loved it! Great descriptions and you captured the characters personalities very well! XD
spondoolix chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Really liked this, the rant from Alex felt a little surprising though I'm not sure whether I see that side of her character myself, maybe I just haven't got to know her well enough yet :)

Would love to read more.
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I did like this, i liked this very much. I find Tom to be a difficult character to get right, i like to be able to hear the character say the lines in my head as i read and you have got him perfectly. As with Hal and also Alex. Very well done and i hope there is more?
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I loved it, i can really see it becoming that way where Tom suddenly has to be the responsible one, great job :)
20 | « Prev Page 1 2