Reviews for Dark Evangel's Final Task
love it
redwolf23456 chapter 10 . 9/4
Great story so far
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 10 . 8/9
This story has a really good premies but there is multiple problems with it that you need to adress, such as the fact that there is Way too many grammar and spelling errors, there are times where it's wrong, missing some word(s), completely changes the tense from past to present or future or other shifts, that and you have almost zero build up in terms of the actual story which i find rather sad and disappointing if i'm to be entirely honest, plus you seems to keep forgetting, most likely unknowingly, that the other characters in the story bar the main ones are not dolls on a made path with no brain, this unfortunately makes the story rather lackluster, good example, the scene with Harry entering the wand weighting and calling Rita a "Beetle", this would be something anyone would question, yes even wizards, on top of that, you have not explained how he knows that, and just saying that Eva told him is not enough, plus anyone would be insulted by being called that, yes Rita would most likely pale in the face of him knowing, but others would still be angry at Harry regardless of what, no child should insult someone like that without some really big reason, that and it's not the only instance of you doing something like this, it frankly looks childish and shallow, you also need to lenghten the chapters, there is simply not enough time for us readers to really digest what it is you are telling us, as such the story feels rushed, in more then one way, almost as if you just want to get it out of the way, that is not how one should feel when reading a story, no offence, but do you really care for this story at all, as a fellow writer, yes i know i have not released much on for a while so my word on this can't fully be taken as fact, but as your fellow writer i don't want to see a story with this much promise become yet another childish story of "they went there, they did that, everything was awesome, happy everafter"... you see what i'm trying to say, i understand the feeling of wanting to make an amazing story, i really do, but when it comes to us writers we always needs to understand there exist pitholes everywhere, if we reveal too much of the plot, we might end-up getting writers-block because we don't know how to build ourselfs out of the pit we made for ourselfs, so in the end, what i really want to say is, please take a second or third look at your chapters before during and after release, i'm saying all this not to offend you but to help you develop into a better writer, as the old saying goes, "Rome was not built in one day" to us writers this is more true then anywhere else.
hnh058513 chapter 4 . 7/3
Nice inclusion of fate zero's noble phantasms, so would dispelling the rose of mortality undue it's effect?
rocketman.ford chapter 10 . 5/16
I know you are writing other stories at the moment, and I enjoy them. But will you ever return to this one? I really want to see where it goes.
Hdzulfikar chapter 10 . 4/14
UPDATE PLSSSS
Blackholelord chapter 10 . 4/1
Damn what a great story. You got to continue it.
firebluebird2006 chapter 6 . 2/15
so what happened to the other 2% your numbers only equal 98%
LordOfDaemon chapter 10 . 1/12
I must, say, i found this fic over on HPFFA, and was hoping you might have had more written over here. Should we consider this fic to be cancelled/abandoned?
Deaenu123 chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
You need to update this story please
draco7347 chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
really really love this story cant wait for new chapters
EzVibe chapter 10 . 7/12/2016
Really good shame not finished
Centh97 chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
is this story abandoned or on hold?
AstralGemini chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
hope to see more
Karharot chapter 10 . 5/10/2016
This is a nice story, I like how Harry turned out and I look forward to seeing more of Evangeline now that she is at school and can act directly.
I hope that this fic wasn't abandoned and someday a new chapter will come :)