Reviews for The Lady of Avalon and the Lord of Magic
8annie81 chapter 3 . 3/4
You haven't updated since 2012 :(
I guess you've moved on.
Damn are these two painful.
8annie81 chapter 2 . 3/4
These two have such an off kilter relationship. It's really kinda cute. Although if I knew a dragon I'd be way more respectful cuz yikes. It's a dragon.
8annie81 chapter 1 . 3/4
Bittersweet dream. :/ but oh gosh I went all gushy. She hasn't dreamed of anything but Camelot and its resident warlock. That jellified me
Marc chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
*Please* come back to this story!
Booklover0608 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Ooh, very nice! (and a teensy bit ominous)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Hope you're planning to update this soon.
irezel chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
waaaaaat? watwatwaaaat...pleaaaaaase have more soon. this seems promising!
thomaseliot chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Yes! The world needs more Merlin/Freya love. Will this be continued? And is it potentially part of the backstory to "Here We Go Again"?
sidra123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
perfect. the best story on this webpage that makes sence so far
Dancing Eyes chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Aw, she wants to see Merlin so badly! So is his magic the thing that's waking her up?
MerlinlovesFreya chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
I'm loving this fic. Please dont give up on it, there's not enough merlin/freya in this world
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Amazing start! I can't wait for more!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but I'm guessing it'll all be explained later.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Come on Merlin! Open that door! 0.o I want to see you raise your eyebrow in a Gaius fashion as your mouth is open in pure shock as she walks up to you and give you a damn kiss that would knock you socks off in front of the druids, the dragons, Arthur plus Knights or whomever there behind you! Gilli, Alator etc. And turn around and say "I miss you, my wife" freaking out everyone. Come on...no ones thinks great people like ever been born or has a wife. Look in the history and myths.

Great chapter!
Jane Mays chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Looking forward to reading more chapters.

By the way, did you know you had this story locked so only those with an account can review? I know there are many (including some colleagues) who enjoy reading stories on this site and like to make reviews but do not have accounts.