Reviews for Passing Notes
bittersweetendings4everisover chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Hahaha! That was awesome! I've been sick all day and I wasn't able to do any thing but sit in a stupid chair! So this made me feel so much better! Ps I like the other version of this story that you mentioned on the bottom of the page as well! It's so cute! Peace out!
hope02 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
i think that was cute but i was hoping for some big arguement or whatever.
sweetwithobsessions chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It's so cute though! I love it!
the mythologist chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is adorable. It made me smile :) Say what you will about angry confrontational confessions, but this made my sucky day a lot less sucky. And that is saying something. Thanks for the mood boost!
Whinnie chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
d'awhhhh , that was adorable ! even though i'd consider it more of a friendship fic with barely any hints of romance ... i like your idea of how Soul's drawing skills and handwriting suck (although i expected him to write a song for her in the end , ehehe) and i literally laughed at, "It was like chicken-scratch if the chicken were dying or drunk or illiterate." also i think what Soul and Maka did was much more in character than what all us hardcore shippers wanted ... :P , although it would've been much more romantic if they'd gotten into another fight somehow and THEN he yelled out, "that's why i love you!" but yeah .. i guess we can still dream , huh ? xD; lovely work , and if this isn't a oneshot , i'm looking forward to the next part~ ;D
mabello chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
sooo cute
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I like it.

It's very cute.

Sincerely The Sign Painter
Techno Skittles chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I actually think this is sweeter than if he had yelled at her. Plus, it's bit more out of the box than your last idea.

Great work. :)