Reviews for Bent
JoBelle chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
"One step at a time, Wuornos" HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE IT! LOL! Very nice little h/c story that I'm going to adopt as headcanon :)
Damonficgirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Love it, just perfect, this episode left me wanting more too. I love that this is shippy without being unbelievable. I like the touch of humour miggled with the sobre tone of the episode.
h2olgd chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Loved this!
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Man, this is great writing. I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt like this moment needed closure. This would have been such a wonderful addition to the existing episode. Nothing too "romantic" at face value, but adding to the depth of their relationship and displaying the ingerent way that they are there for each other. Bravo!

P.S. Also super stoked about more Hypothermia!
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love the ease between Audrey and Nathan. They're both what the other needs. So glad Nathan could be there for her in his own unique Nathan way. :) Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
RazielOmega chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Are you trying to kill me? Your writing is so good it makes my heart hurt. Every single bit of this is so beautiful and perfect!
MagPie003 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh my word I love the way you ended this. It promises something more for the characters while still tying up the segment nicely. While I would love to see you flesh this out into a longer story, it is also perfect the way it is. Thank you for posting.
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Very enjoyable story. She remembered Patsy and JW:)