Reviews for Puppy love
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Although the constant switching between perspectives made it a bit difficult to follow, this was completely adorable. Having Akamaru and Akiry conspire to get their owners together was too cute. Thank you for the sweet story.
Wendbria chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Haha you totally got me! Good story
snowkatl chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
NOOOOO! Your not going to continue the story! *sniffle* I think you should continue the story I'm already getting interested in it! AND your grammar is not that bad! Well if you have time please finish! But if you don't, you can take your time!
;'D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
continue it started really nice
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
i like it
Maia.Kinimitsu56183 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
i like ur storys and if your willing to give them for adoption i will have them and continue them so just message me if you dont want ›:]
Wendbria chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
awwwwwww. please continue. this story is super cute
Woodshrew chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I would say continue if you have people already reading right?
someone chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Really nice fanfic, continue!
KibaHinaLUV chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Okay, that was really cute and I love the dog talk.

The constantly switching point of views made it confusing though, and there are some spelling mistakes. It'd be nicer if you could put in more description so it'd be easier to visualize.

Other than that, good job and I hope you continue this story!
danny chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Really cute! i would like it if you continued
Shidomaru of the Bloody Mist chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This could potentially turn into a "101 Dalmatians"-like story. I personally hate dogs, but I'd love to see this story progress to a point where Hinata-chan finally finds happiness. I don't really care if she marries me, Kiba, Shino or even that bastard Naruto, as long as she is happy. Hinata-chan needs to be loved!
birthdaychat chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
It was a nice story and I liked how you made the dogs communicate wth eachother_ I wouldn't have thought of that, good job!

There were, however, some spelling errors in this story which I think if you corrected, would gain this story more popularity.

Another suggestion could be to make breaks between the point of view changes and add more description, but other than that good job! Looking forward to next chapter! :D