Reviews for Daydreams and Fantasies
mariel123 chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Oooooh, that Maryellen is an evil little ! #$* ! But Cricket the Clever is a master planner; I have faith that she will triumph in the end and the Evil One will never be able to hold her head up again!

I've loved this from the beginning, Anita!
brankel1 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
I totally love way to go Cricket.
brankel1 chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Love I so don't like Maryellen & her she gets what she deserves.
rororogers chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
oh man Cricket is evil little genius! Maryellen so got what she deserved! and I can't help but feel that Lou will be teased a bit by the boys for having to escort Maryellen around. I loved this story, I love a happy Violet too.
BrilliantDarkness chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I loved it! And you can adopt Violet any time you'd like. Cricket is just all kinds of awesome and I can't wait to read her next (mis)adventure.-J
Lana Coombe chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
That Mary Ellen has stepped to a new level of low! Poor old Buck. Can't wait to see how the riders help Buck out. Hope they're careful. After all, 'Hell has no fury like a woman scorned'!
signefalls chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Just fuming! Bad Seed, BAD SEED! Where is a bolt of lightning when you need it? I love that they are all banding together against the junta, though. This is going to be good! Can't wait!
CindyPio chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
I cannot wait to see how this works out! I hope Maryellen gets her just desserts!
rororogers chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Oh I want to wring Maryellen's scrawny neck! grrrrrrrrr... I'm so looking forward to Cricket's revenge!
BrilliantDarkness chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
grrr Maryellen...super grrrr! Eaten by wild pigs is too good for that girl! But the whole scene of the girls arriving at church and turning heads was adorable and a nice balance to the grrrr...I for one cannot wait to see what Cricket's plan is. She's a master schemer.-J
mssilenthorse chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Love it, Can't wait to see how they get even with Mary Ellen
mariel123 chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
I hope Cricket exacts her revenge on the Rat Patrol but good!

Glad she has an ally in Violet - they're good for each other. The sleepover brought back some wonderful memories!
CindyPio chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Mean girls suck!
Gina77 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I wonder who finds their stories? I hope Violet and Cricket look beautiul at the science fair and Cricket can get her revenge
brankel1 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Love I hope Maryellen & her friends get in Cricket has a friend in Violet.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »